Newbie on site. Recently purchased new Classic after using BB's for years in business last being the terrific BB Bold 9900.
    I use mainly calls and email and have 4 accounts, Personal, Business, Sportsclub and General one (keeps many dross web subscription offer emails in one place).
    My old Bold allowed specific email folder and showed new mail prompts for each which is really useful to me. Whilst the HUB may be great it groups Email, Calls, Texts, Twitter etc etc all in one place that I FIND JUST TO MUCH. I KNOW YOU CAN SEARCH BY EACH ONE ON THE HUB BUT FIND THIS A PAIN IN THE ARSE QUITE FRANKLY.
    Is it possible to set up email only folder for my 4 accounts just like i had on my previous BB Bold.
    09-14-15 07:56 AM
    Try this: go into the settings of the hub -> hub-management. You can select where which mail account is shown, e.g. not in the hub, but only in the separate folder. This should do it for you.

Matze, 21, Germany (2BF822F1 - feel free to add!)
    09-14-15 08:01 AM
    You can use priority hub or set most everything to show in the app only and keep all emails to show in the hub.
    09-14-15 08:03 AM
    Go to your settings then hub management. For each category, you can pick for that to show in hub only, separate account only, or both. What you'll want to do is select show in separate account only for the ones you don't want to appear in the hub. Then to view those accounts, while in the hub open the left menu either by tapping on the three lines on the lower right, or simply swiping right to reveal the menu on the left and select the individual account you hid from the general hub.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-14-15 08:50 AM
    I have mine so phone calls don't show up in the hub, that makes it way too cluttered. But I don't mind everything else together since I don't use twitter or anything but facebook. So it's just facebook, email, and texts in my hub.

09-14-15 08:52 AM
    I hate the hub with everything in it. But that's just me, it's too much in one place. I only have BBM show in it. Everything else is shown separate.
    09-14-15 09:29 AM
    I hate the hub with everything in it. But that's just me, it's too much in one place. I only have BBM show in it. Everything else is shown separate.
    And that's the good thing about the hub, you can have everything or nothing depending on what you want...

kbz1960 likes this.
    09-14-15 10:41 AM
    And that's the good thing about the hub, you can have everything or nothing depending on what you want...

So true.
    09-14-15 10:52 AM
    RTFM?
    There's a Help app with literally every detail about what can be done to your phone.
    09-14-15 11:42 AM
    Finetuning the Hub and it's settings is one of the joys of BB10

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 12:44 PM
    Thanks to all replies I've tried a few options and although not quite what I was looking for as same outcome as I had with my BlackBerry 9900 I have a solution that will try over next few days.
    Just realising the benefit of this site and advice on offer so look forward to enjoying more aspects of my new BB

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-14-15 05:30 PM
    Hi. I know exactly what you want and unfortunately although the other advice given, is ok there is no native function on the Classic that can do what you want. What you need is an app and only an app can do what you want. I use 'shortcut creator' it costs a few dollars but will allow you to create a separate icon for each one of your email accounts as was possible with OS7.
    09-15-15 02:05 AM
    The thing is, it's NOT the same phone, you really can't expect it to be exactly the same. It has a solution where it achieves practically the same thing, just different way to get there...

09-15-15 07:17 AM