Happened to observe how beautiful the browsing experience been after the 10.32 update and I very happy and excited at the feel and quality of browsing experience. The graphics and richness of contents are in a different league!! Another very noticeable feel is typing experience has been enhanced tooo which feels awesome and no double typing now. These are the enhancements that I was looking for and that's called optimization of ecosystem which makes the user feel good and that's what makes my confidence grow on BlackBerry!!

Keep up the good work blackberry!!! I am returning back with new purchase of passport soon instead of going to IOS. Thank you!!!

BlackBerry for life!!

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 09:31 PM
    Happened to observe how beautiful the browsing experience been after the 10.32 update and I very happy and excited at the feel and quality of browsing experience. The graphics and richness of contents are in a different league!! Another very noticeable feel is typing experience has been enhanced tooo which feels awesome and no double typing now. These are the enhancements that I was looking for and that's called optimization of ecosystem which makes the user feel good and that's what makes my confidence grow on BlackBerry!!

Keep up the good work blackberry!!! I am returning back with new purchase of passport soon instead of going to IOS. Thank you!!!

BlackBerry for life!!

Posted via CB10
    Wiphich device do you have? Would you mind keeping update your experience with the new software? Thank you so much... DT is my biggest concern
    09-09-15 02:51 AM
    I am using Classic, q10 and Z10. Presently updated both classic and q10 and been belting them since morning and feel so professional to boast the fact that the DT IS GONE!!!

Posted via CB10
    Sakura1210 likes this.
    09-09-15 03:42 AM
    I have the Passport and Q10. The Passport is indeed THE beast and best of any phone alive, ever. It's crucial and I use it in my line of work all the time, but it feels bulky and awkward to belt. The Q10 feels nice, smooth and professional to carry and belt around without feeling conspicuous.

Just wanna say it, is all.
    Sakura1210 and sid89 like this.
    09-09-15 06:27 AM
    Yes I notice that my Classic is so fluid. Will look into the leak for my son's Z10. He has the Tmobile phone while mine was bought from ShopBlackberry.

Posted via Classic
    09-09-15 04:57 PM