I ran into a problem with the Classic that I I never had with the Q10. Whenever I have the Classic in the back pocket and drive or sit down, I will find the Classic freshly rebooted when I take it back out. I assume that the reason for this is the hang up key which also functions as a power off key.

Anyone else had that problem? I wish I could stop this behavior.
    12-29-14 04:46 PM
    *boggle* at anybody that would put modern smartphones (from any brand) in their back pocket and sit down. I'd think it rebooting would be the least of your worries. Broken screen, bent phone, etc. would be my concern. But if it's been working for you otherwise, I guess carry on!

You may be flexing the phone enough that the battery is losing contact. Z10's experience random reboots with many of them attributed to poor contact at the battery and I would think any other removable-battery phone could be susceptible to similar.

Richard
    12-29-14 04:55 PM
    I ran into a problem with the Classic that I I never had with the Q10. Whenever I have the Classic in the back pocket and drive or sit down, I will find the Classic freshly rebooted when I take it back out. I assume that the reason for this is the hang up key which also functions as a power off key.

Anyone else had that problem? I wish I could stop this behavior.
    you're right. 2 possibility.1) while sitting the jeans squize ( how to spell that one?) the power button from the top
    2) holding down the end call button power off the phone.

I looked into the short cut dial pad settings I can't see where to disable it.

I think that was intentional. Not a problem
    Last edited by Alain_A; 12-29-14 at 05:29 PM.
    12-29-14 05:17 PM
    I carry every phone in my back pocket and I don't directly sit on it of course. But obviously there is some minor force on it which pushes buttons. Never had any cracked screens nor bend phones. I have been using every iphone until 5s, Q10, even the passport and never had that problem.
    12-29-14 05:28 PM