HELP!! I accidentally drove over my phone with a tank. I tried re loading the OS by cable, but the usb port is all mangled plus when I picked the phone up it just kind of disintegrated.

I have my son's wedding photos on there, plus my last six tax returns, company payroll, and also my dissertation which I am due to present tomorrow.

I looked for the flash chip but i'm not sure which one it is amongst all the little black and silver pieces. I bagged up the pieces and took them to the BlackBerry service centre and they accused me of being "Worse than Tom Dickson" - I don't even know who Tom Dickson is!! All I want is my photos, dissertation, and company payroll back. Also, the formula for coca-cola is on there.

If I don't get the data back soon the IRS will bust me, I'll end up in jail, never get my doctorate, plus my wife will divorce me if she finds out I'm not getting a doctorate and the CEO of Coca Cola will probably have me assassinated in jail.

I heard about this one program "Super PC Clean Pro(not a virus)" that's supposed to "Fix Any Problem" - so I tried running it on my PC to recover the files from my backup, and now it's saying that my files are encrypted and I should pay 1000 bitcoin to some russian dude within 1 hour or my files will be gone for good. Actually the hour seems to have lapsed as I was typing this, and now my computer has just turned off.

What can I do? I am really out of ideas, I will try driving over the computer with the tank now to see if that helps, but other than that - I'm stuck. Please Help!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 04:47 AM
    Sober up.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-10-16 05:05 AM
    I tried, but the liquor told me to drink more.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes, techvisor and Gatmyer like this.
    04-10-16 05:16 AM
    HELP!! I accidentally drove over my phone with a tank. I tried re loading the OS by cable, but the usb port is all mangled plus when I picked the phone up it just kind of disintegrated.

I have my son's wedding photos on there, plus my last six tax returns, company payroll, and also my dissertation which I am due to present tomorrow.

I looked for the flash chip but i'm not sure which one it is amongst all the little black and silver pieces. I bagged up the pieces and took them to the BlackBerry service centre and they accused me of being "Worse than Tom Dickson" - I don't even know who Tom Dickson is!! All I want is my photos, dissertation, and company payroll back. Also, the formula for coca-cola is on there.

If I don't get the data back soon the IRS will bust me, I'll end up in jail, never get my doctorate, plus my wife will divorce me if she finds out I'm not getting a doctorate and the CEO of Coca Cola will probably have me assassinated in jail.

I heard about this one program "Super PC Clean Pro(not a virus)" that's supposed to "Fix Any Problem" - so I tried running it on my PC to recover the files from my backup, and now it's saying that my files are encrypted and I should pay 1000 bitcoin to some russian dude within 1 hour or my files will be gone for good. Actually the hour seems to have lapsed as I was typing this, and now my computer has just turned off.

What can I do? I am really out of ideas, I will try driving over the computer with the tank now to see if that helps, but other than that - I'm stuck. Please Help!

Posted via CB10
    Well the formula to Coca Cola is no mystery it's crack mixed with cane sugar. Now the stuff you are on is what you need to be selling! Heck even then you might be able to afford an iFone SE unlocked! You go boy!

P.S. - is it too soon to tell you that your son actually married his sister, you know the baby you gave away when you were 17, as far as your wife...well she is sleeping with your best friend they just upped your life insurance policy, your Classic was supposed to be spared and you "accidentally" run over so you can imagine our agony.

Best Regards,
    Mom

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    04-10-16 05:36 AM
    Huston ...... We have a Problem !!
    04-10-16 05:40 AM
    HELP!! I
    - I'm stuck. Please Help!

Posted via CB10
    Quite entertaining actually. And I see what you did there.
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    04-10-16 06:16 AM
    What kind of tank of was it? A tank of whiskey?

*ME173X
    04-10-16 06:28 AM
    This is all fake. Everyone knows BlackBerry phones can stand up to any punishment, even tanks.
    HighFlight88 and LyoobaBerry like this.
    04-10-16 08:21 AM
    Pictures please.....

Posted with my Passport SE
    04-10-16 08:25 AM
    I hear blenders are a great to fix a phone. Never tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure I read in an iPhone forum somewhere. Should work on a BlackBerry as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 08:44 AM
    So what's worse, going to jail or the divorce?

04-10-16 08:59 AM
    Thanks op, made my day.

I'm sure with a little effort, you can rebuild it, make it stronger and faster. Maybe start a TV series 'the Six Million Dollar BlackBerry '. Just remember to shoot a lot of slow motion scenes.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 09:10 AM
    So what's worse, going to jail or the divorce?

Losing my Classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 09:32 AM
    Losing my Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Good answer!! You're a true blackberry addict. Who needs a woman and freedom when all u really need in life is a BlackBerry??

04-10-16 09:44 AM
    Well the formula to Coca Cola is no mystery it's crack mixed with cane sugar. Now the stuff you are on is what you need to be selling! Heck even then you might be able to afford an iFone SE unlocked! You go boy!

P.S. - is it too soon to tell you that your son actually married his sister, you know the baby you gave away when you were 17, as far as your wife...well she is sleeping with your best friend they just upped your life insurance policy, your Classic was supposed to be spared and you "accidentally" run over so you can imagine our agony.

Best Regards,
    Mom

J� Be....Here But Gone...

Dammit, I thought Josh's father looked a bit familiar when he showed me pics that they found in his basket when he was abandoned at the orphanage. Come to think of it, the name of the orphanage sounded familiar too - I never did have a very good memory. I guess that's awfully considerate of my wife and Julian to have upped my life insurance policy, it shows that at least they care about what happens to me. . . . . hang on, I think I can smell gas, let me just turn the light on to see if I ca. . .

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 09:53 AM
    Booo! Not funnt
    04-10-16 09:59 AM
    Booo! Not funnt
    This is the tanks I receive.

Posted via CB10
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    04-10-16 10:13 AM
    You should lay off the drink. Maybe..
    04-10-16 10:14 AM
    naw, he needs to just get drunker and tell us what kind of BlackBerry he I going to buy next!
    04-10-16 10:32 AM
    You should lay off the drink. Maybe..
    He doesn't drink, he does LSD ))

Posted via my Black Passport
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    04-10-16 11:13 AM
    naw, he needs to just get drunker and tell us what kind of BlackBerry he I going to buy next!
    Five more Classics!! Also, I stole a priv dummy model from a department store.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 01:40 PM
    Next time put a case on it...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-10-16 02:43 PM
    Fake! No one's worse than Tom dickson !

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 03:59 PM
    I hear blenders are a great to fix a phone. Never tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure I read in an iPhone forum somewhere. Should work on a BlackBerry as well.

Posted via CB10
    The trick is you run the blender forwards, then backwards, to re-assemble.

Richard
    04-11-16 08:07 AM
    Insert a bitcoin in a pigeon's end it should enlarge into an elephant size. Hop on the back of the enlarged sparrow, and turn the tail counter clockwise three times. It will fly you to Lambada planet.. just around the corner there behind the gas station you'll find dope and hope store. Buy 1 ton of Alien's Chest Hair and fit it into the pigeon's ear. You should be sent into an Ubuntu terminal. Take the remaining of your BlackBerry and scatter them in the air and zing out loud "I came in like a wrecking ball" but don't forget to take the SIM card off or otherwise you won't be able to do 9G calls. Your data will be restored into a block of ice. Sit on it, till it melts, and there you go!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and LyoobaBerry like this.
    04-11-16 08:31 AM
32 12