Since this official announcement from 2015, we haven't heard of the Classic Bronze Edition: What’s Coming in Blue, Bronze and White? The BlackBerry Classic! | Inside BlackBerry

Since Blackberry never released a public statement that they canceled this project, i thinks it's reasonable to think that they will release it at some point. Over wise, they would've let us know.

While BB10 OS will be supported for the next two years and with the Classic being widely used by millions of users around the world, and while Blackberry Mobile release the KeyOne Bronze Edition, I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who's been waiting for this device since 2015.

Anyone else?
    02-21-18 06:47 PM
    It is to bad this device never came to fruition. Would have bought it in a heartbeat.
    02-21-18 08:07 PM
    Since this official announcement from 2015, we haven't heard of the Classic Bronze Edition: What’s Coming in Blue, Bronze and White? The BlackBerry Classic! | Inside BlackBerry

Since Blackberry never released a public statement that they canceled this project, i thinks it's reasonable to think that they will release it at some point. Over wise, they would've let us know.

While BB10 OS will be supported for the next two years and with the Classic being widely used by millions of users around the world, and while Blackberry Mobile release the KeyOne Bronze Edition, I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who's been waiting for this device since 2015.

Anyone else?
    I'll assume this was a joke.

Well played.
    02-21-18 08:30 PM
    It is a joke! But BB has to come out with a makeover version where millions of BB 10 users, whatever the models, will continue to use their precious phones especially those of classic and PP users or otherwise they will be kept in cold storage.

PG sheng, Factory Manager, BB classic user from Malaysia
    02-22-18 07:36 PM
    It is a joke! But BB has to come out with a makeover version where millions of BB 10 users, whatever the models, will continue to use their precious phones especially those of classic and PP users or otherwise they will be kept in cold storage.

There are about a million BB10 users left, and it will probably halve in 6 months.
    02-22-18 08:26 PM

You should check into amateur night at The Comedy Store
    02-22-18 09:57 PM

Well played.
    I had to like his post on the basis that it truly came out of nowhere. Points for originality.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    02-23-18 01:32 PM

Well played.
    WooF!
    02-23-18 02:38 PM
    Since my eight track player . . .
    02-23-18 03:54 PM
    I was always disappointed that the bronze classic never came out. I was planning on buying one. The blue model was fancy too, but the bronze just looked sharp. Tis a shame.
    02-23-18 04:55 PM
    I'm with you

Posted via CB10
    03-01-18 06:53 PM
    BB would possibly launch classic or PP using android version in black and bronze again. I won't be surprised. Just wait and see what BB would say one day

03-01-18 07:01 PM
    BB would possibly launch classic or PP using android version in black and bronze again. I won't be surprised. Just wait and see what BB would say one day

Do you understand that there is no BB10 division anymore? No developers, no managers, no infrastructure, no physical plant - nothing.

BB10 has no revenue stream remaining - no app purchases, no services - nothing.

BB10 has announced the end of ALL BB10 support commitments in Dec of next year.

No assembly line has produced a BB10 device in 2.5 years. The cost of retooling would be astronomical.

As far as loading Android on it, it's a non-starter - the screen ratio is not permitted on Android. Even if they could, the development costs would be ridiculous.
    03-01-18 07:16 PM

Make sure you put your tooth under your pillow tonight
    skrble likes this.
    03-01-18 07:19 PM
    Do you understand that there is no BB10 division anymore? No developers, no managers, no infrastructure, no physical plant - nothing.

BB10 has no revenue stream remaining - no app purchases, no services - nothing.

BB10 has announced the end of ALL BB10 support commitments in Dec of next year.

No assembly line has produced a BB10 device in 2.5 years. The cost of retooling would be astronomical.
    He/she did say "using android version". Still not going to happen
    03-01-18 07:22 PM
    He/she did say "using android version". Still not going to happen
    I was still typing. Lol.
    brookie229 likes this.
    03-01-18 07:24 PM
    The comment is an insult. It is just a suggestion. U should possibly say perhaps, hopefully

03-01-18 07:24 PM
    The comment is an insult. It is just a suggestion. U should possibly say perhaps, hopefully

As in "perhaps, hopefully" you're going to write me a cheque for $10,000,000 dollars?
    03-01-18 07:27 PM
    Since when is someone disagreeing with you an insult?
    03-01-18 07:40 PM
    It is only a suggestion. No issue to debate. Nothing to debate
    03-01-18 07:49 PM
    Can we discuss?
    03-01-18 08:31 PM
    You posted a comment on a public forum. Other people are going to reply to that comment, and some of them will probably contradict or criticize what you said. You have the choice to either accept that, or stop posting.
    03-01-18 10:46 PM
    You posted a comment on a public forum. Other people are going to reply to that comment, and some of them will probably contradict or criticize what you said. You have the choice to either accept that, or stop posting.
    This was a thread to ignore, not reply to.
    03-01-18 11:49 PM
    Some of the Bronze colored Classic components popped up for sale online over the years. I recall seeing the keyboard and the back cover for sale.

In fact, after looking, to this day, you can still find the Bronze keyboard for sale on eBay. I guess the device was produced to some small capacity but never released.

On a side note, I can't believe there's people still seriously bringing up the suggestion of a new BB10 device lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-18 12:01 AM
    Do we know if any pre-production bronze classic units exist out there? I would do many unspeakable things to get my hands on one to add to my collection.
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    04-20-18 09:50 PM
30 12