I've seen this on Verizon Classic's Forced!!!

When composing a new email or forwarding an email, the cursor is NOT in the TO: field so you can start typing a recipient. It takes an extra step of taping in the TO: field before you can continue.

This goes completely against the way that 10.3.2 works and is very frustrating for those of us that enjoy the efficiency and speed of BB10.

I tried doing a Blitz upgrade to, but it did NOT fix it. I've got a spare Classic that I'm now using because it is still on and I've turned off Software Updates.

Have other people noticed this? I've got a client that loves his Classic as I do and called to complain to me and ask for a resolution. I took his backup Classic and as soon as I turned it on, it started downloading the "required" I then installed using an Autoloader. During setup, it started downloading the "required" update again.
    Finally I put and Consumer Cellular SIM (from my DTEK50) in, Autoloaded it again, so it would allow me to Pause the download. (it wants to download the update on WiFi only because it's 1.6GB in size) I don't know how long that "pause" will last.

This is completely ridiculous to have this bug. Who can I complain to?
    03-23-17 01:44 AM
    Yeah, in fact, nothing has the focus from what I can tell. I have to tap wherever I want to startfirst to be able to start typing.
    I'm on the Passport.
    03-23-17 10:12 AM
    I've done exactly the same thing that you have done.

After you pause and cancel the update, then turn auto updates off, you will receive notifications about the update. Ignore the notifications. You will get one roughly every 24hours. Then they will stop alerting you after a couple weeks.

It's not entirely ideal. But after those couple weeks, you won't be pestered again.
    I'm on and have not had an alert in the past month

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 12:08 PM