Ok, I tried asking this in that topic, and all of the replies I saw that mentioned what phone it was on was for phones other than the Classic, so does anyone have this latest leak on their Classic? Even better would be if you have the AT&T version as well? I just want to know how it is, if there are any weird bugs, if the reception is improved over the last version, etc.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-07-15 08:19 AM
    Running just fine on my Classic. Is an unlocked model running on AT&T. The OS has no obvious issues in my hands.
    12-07-15 08:49 AM
    Running just fine on my Classic. Is an unlocked model running on AT&T. The OS has no obvious issues in my hands.
    Cool, thanks for the input. Notice anything better from the last release? I noticed the reception got worse on the last release and some people were saying the reception/battery life was better on this release, but they weren't on a Classic or didn't say what device they had. What can you say about that?

12-07-15 09:30 AM
    Hi there,
    I "Blitzed" my classic and the only 2 things I have noticed is that the battery is noticeably better (may be around 25%) which is weird (good but weird) and the radio is marginally better. I was usually getting 1-2 bars of LTE in my office now I get solid 3. May be that's the reason the battery is better.
    The little problems (that quit bothering me a long time ago) of the phone app being a little slow, HUB being a little slow to respond (deleting/replying etc) and some other laggy issues are still present, but I think these are issues that were never resolved from previous releases due to me "Blitzing".
    You will enjoy this release just go ahead.
    12-07-15 10:38 AM
    I read from other users that the phone lag is gone from this. Maybe I'll get better luck with it than you did. Thanks for the feedback.

12-07-15 10:56 AM
    Cool, thanks for the input. Notice anything better from the last release? I noticed the reception got worse on the last release and some people were saying the reception/battery life was better on this release, but they weren't on a Classic or didn't say what device they had. What can you say about that?
    The phone is used only in my house where reception is very good. Did not notice a change from the previous OS.

Not used enough to measure battery life. There is always a charger at hand and the phone does not travel.
    12-07-15 02:57 PM
    Did the annoying blue line ended?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 07:44 AM