Hey all you BlackBerry Lovers!
    I just uploaded a new video on my YouTube Channel about my beloved BlackBerry Classic. It's basically a "1 year after review" and reasons why I love it so much, still.
    Would like it if you could give me some feedback if I mentioned everything you would have as well and/or if there are things you would have added.

Btw this is my first ever CrackBerry post. Followed many threads though. Hope I didn't post this in the wrong section or anything!

01-25-16 09:14 AM
    Welcome to world of posting Jan! I see you have actually been lurking a bit longer and joined us almost a year ago. Glad you finally took the time to post! GREAT review! Again welcome!
    01-25-16 11:53 AM
    Thank you so much! Really love the forum, very active. Will definitely interact more with the community from now on

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 12:04 PM
    Welcome to CB and thank you very much for taking the time and effort for your review. Much appreciated!
    pkcable and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-25-16 12:08 PM
    Thank you all! Thanks for taking the time!!

Posted via CB10
    donemt likes this.
    01-25-16 12:14 PM
    Hello,

I just watched your video and it's not bad. Keep up the good job. I think you should have mentioned the battery life and blend.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    01-25-16 12:29 PM
    True, especially since my battery got pretty weak in the last days...
    Thank you!

Loving my Classic! Staying with BB as long as I can!
    01-25-16 12:38 PM
    My teenage daughter swears no one under 40 uses a BlackBerry. I sent her your video... nice work.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    Omahahaha and donemt like this.
    01-25-16 12:39 PM
    My teenage daughter swears no one under 40 uses a BlackBerry. I sent her your video... nice work.

Haha, maybe she should use one! Definitely helps me being organised in school. Also use it for a lot of multimedia (youtube, facebook, twitter, browsing) all the time. But right, no one my age really uses one. Just saw a girl with a classic the other day and the girl next to me in class is really jealous of my BlackBerry and she uses an iPhone 6. But to be honest: most comments are: Why are you stil using a BlackBerry. If only they knew...

Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-25-16 01:22 PM

Hahahaha your daughter is ridiculous.
    There are plenty of us that are younger than 40.

Also, nice video. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    jas1978 likes this.
    01-25-16 01:22 PM

Also, nice video. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Thanks a lot! And yeah! Most think that way though haha.. Hopefully!!
    01-25-16 01:51 PM
    the thcreen... the thhhcreen...
    JanOleH likes this.
    01-25-16 02:39 PM
    Cool video, keep it up...!!!

It was just really confusing me to hear you speak english and see the german language on your phone

what bothers me most are the german �, � etc that takes the hole speed out of my typing but I think we couldn't change our language, hahah.

I had a funny comment once when I was in a store and showed the shopkeeper something on my classic. He said: "wow a blackberry, I haven't seen someone with a blackberry in the last 10 years." but he was really impressed.

So keep up the good work for the classic brick

Posted via CB10
    JanOleH likes this.
    01-25-16 04:47 PM
    Cool video, keep it up...!!!

It was just really confusing me to hear you speak english and see the german language on your phone

what bothers me most are the german �, � etc that takes the hole speed out of my typing but I think we couldn't change our language, hahah.

I had a funny comment once when I was in a store and showed the shopkeeper something on my classic. He said: "wow a blackberry, I haven't seen someone with a blackberry in the last 10 years." but he was really impressed.

So keep up the good work for the classic brick

Posted via CB10
    Those "Umlaute" or ��� actually work pretty well with the auto spell check. No problems most of the time. I actually think blackberries spell check is one of the better sort!

Thank you so much! All those stupid comments won't keep me from staying loyal to my blackberry! Or at least until chen will kill our OS. But that's a different story!

01-25-16 05:26 PM

Also, nice video. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I'm 35 and have never used any other manufacturers devices besides BlackBerry. Started my journey with a 5790 then followed with 7290, 8830 World Edition, Curve 8330, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800, Bold 9900, Z10 and presently Z30. Even my wife who's 31 has had a 8330, 9900, Q10 and now a Classic.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    01-25-16 05:51 PM
    Well done, Jan!
    01-25-16 06:49 PM
    Hey Jan,

Great video of your Blackberry Classic. I really like the way you cut all the sequences together. It provides a certain elegance while watching the review.

I often think of making the same kind of video for my Blackberry Q10 and I notice that you have very similar "pros" and "cons" for your device than I have for mine.

Keep up the good work!
    01-25-16 07:10 PM
    Thank you so much! Really appreciate the feedback!

Hey Jan,

Great video of your Blackberry Classic. I really like the way you cut all the sequences together. It provides a certain elegance while watching the review.

I often think of making the same kind of video for my Blackberry Q10 and I notice that you have very similar "pros" and "cons" for your device than I have for mine.

Keep up the good work!
    Glad to hear that! Maybe I should do some more blackberry videos since you enjoy them so much!

01-25-16 11:45 PM
    Great video. Cool to see another young person with a BlackBerry haha.

I'm so glad I watched, because I've had a BlackBerry 10 phone since they came out, but I had no idea about holding down the Shift key and using the trackpad to highlight messages in the Hub! I swiped over from the browser as I watched your video, to see for myself... and sure enough, it works.

Thanks for the great video.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 03:24 AM
    Great video. Cool to see another young person with a BlackBerry haha.

I'm so glad I watched, because I've had a BlackBerry 10 phone since they came out, but I had no idea about holding down the Shift key and using the trackpad to highlight messages in the Hub! I swiped over from the browser as I watched your video, to see for myself... and sure enough, it works.

Thanks for the great video.

Posted via CB10
    Haha Thank you so much!

Haha no problem! Hope you know the pinch to show unread messages in the hub too. If not..... well now you do haha

01-26-16 04:31 AM
    Very nicely done review and video. I've played with a Classic in the phone store and have been considering getting one to use as my daily phone, saving my Passport for the weekends or when I need a bigger screen. Your enthusiasm for your Classic just reinforces my decision.
    Keep up the great work.
    01-26-16 04:43 AM
    Very nicely done review and video. I've played with a Classic in the phone store and have been considering getting one to use as my daily phone, saving my Passport for the weekends or when I need a bigger screen. Your enthusiasm for your Classic just reinforces my decision.
    Keep up the great work.
    Thank you! Glad I could help a bit!!

01-26-16 05:02 AM
    Hey man,

I had a Q10 from launch, than a Z10, than i bought another Q10 again.. Then I went to a Z30, and since October last year a Classic!

One of the best BB10 devices longside the Z30.

Classic reminds me of my ol 9900

BTW, Jan, an awesome review!!

Greetings from a "neighbour" aus Holland

Posted via CB10 /  SQC100-1 /  STA100-2
    01-26-16 05:39 AM
    Those "Umlaute" or ��� actually work pretty well with the auto spell check. No problems most of the time. I actually think blackberries spell check is one of the better sort!
    Hey OP and thanks for this great review !
    As a French, I also have to deal with accents and I absolutely agree with you. The multi-language capabilities of BB10 is one of its best flavor and the (self-learning and adaptive) spell check is top notch.
    01-26-16 06:09 AM
    Thank you all so much! Best forum existing haha

Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-26-16 08:34 AM
77 123 ...