As far as I know only there is only three service providers that deal with Blackberry and none of them offer the Passport but rather older models. I'm especially disappointed with TMobile for only offering the classic. Verizon and Att are not much better. Which carrier gives the best service?
    09-15-15 05:12 PM
    Verizon best coverage. Only verizon phones work, z10, z30, classic and good luck finding a classic in a verizon store.
    At&t second best coverage only one to offer options for different models.
    T-mobile usually lousy coverage but unlocked GSM phones will work on their service.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-15-15 05:20 PM
    It really depends on your personal preference and location. I find AT&T better for me because I can get any unlocked GSM device and use it without changing my data plan. Most unlocked devices I've gotten have worked great on 4G/LTE so no problem there. As for price, my plan fits my budget. Verizon is a bit more expensive and I've seen they don't really work with unlocked devices. TMO's coverage is not enough, barely get EDGE at work (coworkers have TMO). And Sprint just seems to not be in my radar. Might see how they've grown later on, from what I understand unlocked GSM devices won't work with them either.
    09-15-15 05:22 PM
    That used to be an easy question to answer: t-mo. But the relationship has soured. Because I get no reception where I live I like wifi-calling and right now that means t-mo. Rates are excellent. We have three phones running wifi-calling, two are BBerry.
    09-15-15 06:04 PM
    In Germany it is Vodafone for sure. They offer the latest BB devices and are acting fast if you have troubles.
    A colleague had a problem with his SIM and Vodafone replaced the PP within 3 days.

As far as updates are concerned, Vodafone is as good and as bad like any other [German] provider. It takes way to long until they get new builds through their QD and released to the public.

I am on an unlocked PP SE from Shop BlackBerry as those are first in line as far as updates are concerned. At least the last few updates worked nicely.
    09-15-15 06:09 PM