Unfortunately, the Zoompass app has not supported OS7 to this point. The icon that comes preloaded on (I presume) 9900's from the Big 3 Canadian providers has redirected you to the mobile site instead. I placed a call to the customer service line a week or two ago to inquire when that support might come and this morning there was a voicemail from a representative letting me know that the 'OS7 version of the app was now in development'. She said she couldn't tell me exactly when it would become available but she figured around November.

She may have misspoke but she inferred that the coming version would be independent of the previous ones. I think it's very plausible this could mean they intend to take advantage of the NFC capability in most of the new devices, and since the service is a joint venture between the Big 3, this could be our greatest chance of seeing wide adoption in a short period of time.
    09-08-11 08:17 PM
    As for the money flowing through your device, $2.4 billion (USD) by the end of this year to over $71 billion (USD) by 2015. In Canada we have the Big 3-owned EnStream (Zoompass) who�ll be coming out with an NFC app �early next year�, then Google will launch their �Google Wallet� next year too.[In Canada]
    See? I told yoooouuuuuuuuu

Report: There will be 630 million NFC capable handsets by 2015 | MobileSyrup.com
    10-25-11 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD