Not a sales rep, just needed to protect my new baby from any nasty scratches on that lovely shiny screen!

this link for the shield:
    ZAGG | BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG

Best Skins Ever don't have it yet, but Zagg have the works (not sure if I want a full coverage though, since it seems to cover the rubber on the rear - might look a bit weird once it adheres to the surface of the rubber).

Oh and one more thing, type ZAGG20 and you'll get 20% off the list price.
    Qban Rascal likes this.
    08-18-11 08:07 AM
    nice find, if my defender is too bulky ill get one of these!
    08-18-11 09:06 AM
    Good way to look after the screen methinks. I've used BSE and Zagg in the past. Both similar quality, but not sure I want to wait for the BSE release and screw up my screen in the process.

Currently handling my baby ever so delicately now until that screen is covered!!
    08-18-11 09:19 AM
    How does that product hold up over time? I see the website says that they have a lifetime guarantee against damages, but how does the plastic hold up?

Is there anyone that can comment on the durability after a year or so? Does anyone have a pic of how it actually looks installed? It's hard to see in the website...
    08-18-11 09:42 AM
    never had a problem with zagg or bse. Both been on the handsets for nearly 18mths now. Had them on since new. One was Zagg the other BSE.

Both perform great, and make it a lot easier to wipe screen clean with thumb rather than get the handy lint free cloth we always carry with us They should put a little breast pocket on the leather pouch so you can put a little cloth in it like a suit!

Anyways, tough as. Both companies. My wife has had hers chewed on by the kids, thrown on various hard floors, concrete, wood etc (by the kids and her!), and the screen looks like new. It's virtually impossible to scrath these films. As long as you pay attention to the application instructions it should be fine. I had some microbubbles that I was worried about at first but they left after a couple of days.
    08-18-11 09:54 AM
    Excellent. Thanks for your input!
    08-18-11 10:32 AM
    just bumping the thread in case anybody missed it!
    08-18-11 12:54 PM
    Just ordered mine, good think is that they do ship internationally and it's cheap, only 5 USD for shipping

I read that their products are hard to apply. Hope I don't run into any troubles
    08-19-11 02:39 PM
    BSE has it available now... much cheaper and pretty much the same quality as Invisible Shield - I've purchased from both and had no issues on both but BSE is much cheaper!

Search results for: '9900'
    08-19-11 02:59 PM
    Just ordered my 9930 today. I'll just head to the mall and let the Zagg kiosk people do it for me for $30.
    08-19-11 03:33 PM
    BSE has it available now... much cheaper and pretty much the same quality as Invisible Shield - I've purchased from both and had no issues on both but BSE is much cheaper!

Search results for: '9900'
    BSE is saying taking orders for 8/31 or earlier shipment, so I'm guessing they don't have them in stock just yet.
    08-19-11 03:34 PM
    For those thinking about going with Zagg, take a look at this thread before you buy!! http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...corner-640838/
    08-21-11 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD