It looks horrible.
    04-12-09 01:13 PM
    I agree. The last thing I do on my Bold is watch youtube. It's looks atrocious.
    04-12-09 01:14 PM
    Maybe a high quality youtube app will come out for BB in app world...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 01:16 PM
    Maybe a high quality youtube app will come out for BB in app world...?

I don't think an app is the solution. Youtube looks good on the iPhone because they (Youtube) encoded all their videos to work specifically with the iPhone. It was a collaborative process with Youtube and Apple. I don't see that happening for Blackberry anytime soon if at all.
    04-12-09 01:42 PM
    yeh .. but its not that bad i dont watch youtube videos on my BB only if i was really bored :P try meta cafe
    04-12-09 01:47 PM
    I think some people have to remember that YouTube on the iPhone only looks good over wifi. It sucks over 3G. Unless you jailbreak it and install mxtube. I would give anything for them to make YouTube app for my Bold. That's one feature that's missing that I use a lot.
    04-12-09 01:57 PM
    There is a YouTube App but i dont know if it fix the problem or not ? never tried it
    04-12-09 02:00 PM
    I really dont use it to WATCH videos. I use it to listen to a song that I wanna listen to though :]
    04-12-09 02:16 PM
    There is a YouTube App but i dont know if it fix the problem or not ? never tried it
    Like I said a youtube app won't fix anything. I had the app and all it did was loaded the mobile youtube page. When the peeps at Youtube start encoding their videos specifically to stream on the Blackberry OS we won't see any improvement.

04-12-09 04:50 PM
    Check out vuclip..a youtube alternative.

04-22-09 09:27 AM
    Stop posting crap about vuclip and bumping old thread

Vuclip is not and will never be in the same class as youtube

04-22-09 10:13 AM
    chill dude... i was just offering alternative. if you haven't figured out vuclip will search all the vidz websites database and that includes youtube. period.
    04-22-09 10:45 PM
    Stop posting crap about vuclip and bumping old thread

Vuclip is not and will never be in the same class as youtube

you're bumping it too, with your useless posts. now who's the smart one?

keep waiting, eventually BB's will be able to view them with clarity.

and BTW, there is no such a thing as a youtube app for BB's except the one for the iStorm, for the rest there's just web launchers.
    Last edited by ninja please; 04-22-09 at 11:18 PM.
    04-22-09 11:15 PM
    you're bumping it too, with your useless posts. now who's the smart one?

keep waiting, eventually BB's will be able to view them with clarity.

and BTW, there is no such a thing as a youtube app for BB's except the one for the iStorm, for the rest there's just web launchers.
    spoken like a true ninja
    04-22-09 11:51 PM
    There is an app on the App World called XENOZU YouTube Player, I've used it. It doesn't make the quality any better really, it just makes searching and all that stuff faster cause it doesn't use the browser, just the app.
    06-18-09 11:02 AM
    Now, this won't help you view high quality YouTube clips while browsing on your phone, but if you really like a YouTube clip, you can go to KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! on a computer to convert the clip into a ridiculously crisp copy, then transfer that copy onto your Bold for viewing.
    06-18-09 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD