I tried m.youtube with my Bold and the sound quality is fine but the image is very boxy especially in full screen. Is there an application to see them in better quality or just something that hasn't been addressed yet?
    06-06-09 04:43 AM
    there is a application which gives a slightly better quality..check berryreview..if am correct it starts with X..sorry don't remeber the whole name..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 04:57 AM
    there is a application which gives a slightly better quality..check berryreview..if am correct it starts with X..sorry don't remeber the whole name..

This is misinformation. There is no app or program that improves Youtube quality on any blackberry.
    06-06-09 06:26 AM
    I tried m.youtube with my Bold and the sound quality is fine but the image is very boxy especially in full screen. Is there an application to see them in better quality or just something that hasn't been addressed yet?
    Even though multimedia capabilities have greatly improved with the release of newer Blackberries like the Bold, streaming capabilities still lack as far as quality goes. There's really nothing you can really do to improve Youtube or other streaming media. There are programs that are merely Youtube launchers but don't do anything else.
    06-06-09 06:31 AM
    xenozu-youtube-app..for Blackberry I get better quality with this app then going thru m.youtube on the browser..
    06-06-09 06:32 AM
    xenozu-youtube-app..for Blackberry I get better quality with this app then going thru m.youtube on the browser..
    I tried them all including xenozu and all that app is another way of watching the same crappy looking youtube videos. It has more features, bells and whistles but image quality is no different than m.youtube.com
    06-06-09 06:48 AM
    Bottom line, they need to make a youtube app. Facebook and youtube are probably the 2 main "fun" sites that people log on to and use to pass time. They need to.

06-06-09 10:23 AM
    MediaNet even has some great quality vids.
    06-06-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD