Hey everyone, Like many of you when i got my bold, i had problems streaming videos through youtube and other sites. I tried many apps and browsers. I have tried the bb browser, mini opera, Xenozu, Vision, and the bolt browser. I am using all of these apps through wifi since i don't have a data plan and cannot afford it at the moment. The closest i have gotten was on the bolt browser, where i actually got a couple of videos saved and downloaded, but it only plays the first minute or so. All the other ones either just dont play or gives me an error, i even tried blueapple.mobi and that doesnt work. Can someone help me out? There must be some setting that isnt right if ALL these apps cant stream videos... Help is much appreciated, Thank you!
    08-15-09 02:28 PM
    Try downloading Vision. Also have you tried vuclip.com?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 04:09 PM
    For some reason, I cannot stream youtube anymore either. I used to be able to view all the vids but now they just get stuck in loading and then I get an error.
    08-15-09 10:43 PM
    For some reason, I cannot stream youtube anymore either. I used to be able to view all the vids but now they just get stuck in loading and then I get an error.
    It works fine for me using the mobile version, but I have an unlimited data plan.
    08-16-09 12:16 AM
    I'm having a youtube problem too. Vision and Xenozu both do not work and neither does m.youtube.com. They have worked in the past. I'm on the Rogers network and getting youtube to work has been flaky at best but seemed fine with Vision and now that doesnt work. Very Frustrating
    08-17-09 12:13 PM
    I just watched YouTube using the mobile version whilst connected to Wi-Fi. It worked fine.

08-17-09 12:24 PM
    I've just tried a couple of You Tube vids on 3G and they play fine.
    08-17-09 12:56 PM
    Check your APN settings and make sure they're your carriers APN settings! I was having the same issue until I found out I had the wrong settings now it wrks perfect

To check APN settings go to Options>Advanced Options>TCP/IP and it shows APN make sure they are your carrier settings
    08-17-09 01:15 PM
    I've just tried a couple of You Tube vids on 3G and they play fine.
    Worked just fine for me on 3G also.

08-17-09 01:54 PM
    Check your APN settings and make sure they're your carriers APN settings! I was having the same issue until I found out I had the wrong settings now it wrks perfect

To check APN settings go to Options>Advanced Options>TCP/IP and it shows APN make sure they are your carrier settings
    The box in this is unchecked and there is no user name or password. Is this correct? How can I find what my carriers setting is? Thanks in advance.
    08-18-09 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD