I have been reading tons of threads and can't figure out which is the best but most stable os. So I will make a thread. Tell me which os is your favorite and why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 01:09 PM
    Why post a thread about this when you have already read tons of threads already covering the subject?

08-09-09 01:38 PM
    I was using .266 for a while and now I've upgraded to a .282/5.0 BBM/Browser hybrid. I have to say, this is the best OS for the Bold that's available right now, give and take some disadvantages. The only thing I really want to complain about this OS is its memory utilization. I think memory clearing should be built into the OS, along with some other common functionalities such as PDF viewing. However, this function is not present in other OS versions either so that does not factor into your question. Other than that, I think this OS along with the hardware makes it the best smart-phone out there for texting and communication. It's a fast OS, battery is decent, and puts my friends' curves to shame.
    08-09-09 01:39 PM
    I was using .266 for a while and now I've upgraded to a .282/5.0 BBM/Browser hybrid. I have to say, this is the best OS for the Bold that's available right now, give and take some disadvantages. The only thing I really want to complain about this OS is its memory utilization. I think memory clearing should be built into the OS, along with some other common functionalities such as PDF viewing. However, this function is not present in other OS versions either so that does not factor into your question. Other than that, I think this OS along with the hardware makes it the best smart-phone out there for texting and communication. It's a fast OS, battery is decent, and puts my friends' curves to shame.
    I am pretty dumb sometimes but what is a hybrid os?

08-09-09 01:40 PM
    I have been reading tons of threads and can't figure out which is the best but most stable os. So I will make a thread. Tell me which os is your favorite and why.

the most stable one is usually the one released by the carrier. which just happens to be one of the newest one. .282
    08-09-09 01:41 PM
    Why post a thread about this when you have already read tons of threads already covering the subject?

Well because I likes .266 because of the fast media reader. But I also like .282 because of the 3g and EDGE. I haven't used .247 or .219. I just want users who have tested several of the os's to see which one works the best.

08-09-09 01:42 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/wha...unning-286599/. <---- click here

Last edited by pinoi; 08-09-09 at 02:12 PM.
    08-09-09 02:02 PM
    I am currently running .282. I want to know which is better. .247 or .266

08-09-09 02:06 PM
    I am currently running .282. I want to know which is better. .247 or .266

My post above yours is a link.... Click on it lol.

08-09-09 02:11 PM
    vodafone .282 has been running amazing for me. I've had lots of battery life with 3G using this OS and it's been really stable so far with battery too
    08-09-09 02:12 PM
    I'm using the asian version of .282. Is vodafone better?

08-09-09 02:13 PM
    yeeeeaaahhh......... .282 rocks......had os 5.0 for a while and it sucked!
    08-09-09 02:51 PM
    I'm using .217. I was originally using .216 which by far has been the best. I've been too lazy to downgrade.

08-09-09 03:14 PM
    have you ever heard that redundancy leads no where.
    this repetitive os question is becoming very irritating.
    i say stick with the os that suites you.
    08-09-09 04:50 PM
    I like this os but I hate the slower media card reading and I am seeming to either hame a memory leak or battery life problems. Which os has good battery life?

08-09-09 08:05 PM
    I can't believe this. I already made a thread about this, you literally asked the same question I did. Learn to search

08-09-09 09:04 PM
    I can't believe this. I already made a thread about this, you literally asked the same question I did. Learn to search

With all do respect I did a search and didn't find your thread. So sorry for the repeat thread. Its not my intention to **** people off on here.

08-09-09 09:26 PM
    What did you type in your search? The title of my thread was what is your favorite os and why?

08-09-09 09:39 PM
    What did you type in your search? The title of my thread was what is your favorite os and why?

I typed in best os for bb bold.

08-09-09 09:46 PM
    Just a reminder for everyone from the founder of crackberry

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/cra...lution-118095/
    08-09-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD