i setup my bold 9780 with email via the email app on the device, now when i try and use the webpage to manage the device, i get the following error

Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service.

any ideas? i tried this link KB14378-How to change the login mode for a BlackBerry Internet Service account to try and change the login method so that i could use the BIS webpage, however, the option for create user id was not there!

anyone know how i can be able to use the BIS page to manage my account?

cheers
    06-29-11 10:33 AM
    You can't use the device's browser for the, you'll need a computer to access the web interface.
    06-29-11 11:26 AM
    8310IE, it happened to me once so what I did was to call my carrier: Celcom-Vodafone. The officer explained to me that the problem occurred because my number was not activated for the HTML-web-browser-service. He then linked my number to the BlackBerry Vodafone webpage/service [something like that] and after five minutes, I was able to use the BlackBerry Vodafone webpage to manage the service. So, call your carrier and see whether they can help you with that.
    06-29-11 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD