Well lets see here all the signs of an addict, before getting your bb bold and since it arrived.

Did you experience withdrawl from your previous phone to your bold

Did you Live on Crackberry.com every single day until you got your bold

What Kind of habbits have you formed since getting your BB Bold

What do you love best about, your Blackberry Bold

10-22-08 01:37 PM
    not addicted. its a good phone, but whatever. i've had it for almost a month now... it's just blended in well with my routine. my brother, girlfriend, and parents all have the bold now -- it's old news.

for those that dont have it yet, the first week -- you will be addicted to it... then the high goes down.
    10-22-08 02:26 PM
    the first 2-3 weeks or so, i was overprotective of it, afraid of any scratches or fingerprints. and unable to take my hands off the Bold, and i'd jump at every notification.

But yeah, the high wears off and the addiction curbs. I can leave it in a room for a few hours or go through a class without looking at it now.

not to say it's not a great phone, the bold is super functional and gorgeous. it just shouldn't run my life.
    10-22-08 02:41 PM
    would echo what the two above have said. tried to keep mine ultra clean that first few weeks but now i don't much care. you don't notice the smudges and such till you get up close anyways.

i happily leave it another room charging while i go and chill or watch tv. in these instances i just set it to do not disturb mode so it will go straight to voicemail, and whomever wanted to speak to me will leave a message if it's important.
    10-22-08 02:50 PM
    well I can tell ya - hehe from my own experience since I carry it all day long at work and stuff its with me almost 20 hrs a day lol

I got the news on there, weather, email, phone, wholy moly ! I can't be with out it! its not just any ole phone, its a bb bold and I love the super great video play back ..

I don't need to tell yah the benefits WiFI is blazing fast - I have a FTP app for it so I can get into a website quick or move a file ... for me its been a indespensible utility

I had withdrawl waiting for my bold because I had a curve and sold too early lol next thing you know .. I am like gimme!! my BB BOLD

if you live the tech industry I can tell yah its awesome, and with all the stuff available for it and the new themes .. its nothing but fun
    Last edited by vx1; 10-22-08 at 03:37 PM.
    10-22-08 03:34 PM
    I've had it for 6 weeks - I still love (and get a little high still) looking at the beautiful, bright screen. Can't get tired of that (until I get the Storm!) ...
    10-22-08 04:09 PM
    i love it still!
    10-22-08 05:19 PM
    I love mine proly just as much as the OP. I just put a bestskinsever skin on it so now I don't have to worry too much about scratching the screen. Although it's too late for the silver bezel, it already shows wear at the bottom, I think it was from using the holster. Oh well the skin now covers and protects that area

The speakers and video playback on it are great. I've got a few stand up comedy vids on there and have been watching them every now and then when I feel like a good laugh. Playing music on it is also loud and crisp enough to enjoy.

I have a FTP app for it so I can get into a website quick or move a file ...
    what app are you using for the FTP. Also since you are a techie are you also using any desktop remote program? If so which one do you recommend?

Thanks
    10-27-08 11:18 AM
    Well lets see here all the signs of an addict, before getting your bb bold and since it arrived.

Did you experience withdrawl from your previous phone to your bold

Did you Live on Crackberry.com every single day until you got your bold

What Kind of habbits have you formed since getting your BB Bold

What do you love best about, your Blackberry Bold

I wouldn't say I'm a bold addict, more like a blackberry addict!! Of course I love my bold and I was on this site everyday till I got it. But it's worn off and its just like every other blackberry I've had but better

I personally love the speed of the 3g on the bold. And the screen is also so amazing.

WOOO BOLD! Haha
    10-27-08 11:20 AM
    I'd say i'm addicted and i dont even have the phone yet. I'm on the website everyday, i've bought all the parts for the phone. I know how to fix every problem. I just need the phone in my hands. I have my ringtones and wallpapers ready.

Nov 4th needs to come NOW!!!!!!!!
    10-27-08 11:22 AM
    I swear i'd have bought one but i won it from work and they wont give it to me till its released to the general public.
    10-27-08 11:22 AM
    I agree!!!!

I'd say i'm addicted and i dont even have the phone yet. I'm on the website everyday, i've bought all the parts for the phone. I know how to fix every problem. I just need the phone in my hands. I have my ringtones and wallpapers ready.

Nov 4th needs to come NOW!!!!!!!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 12:48 PM
    the bold is a pretty good phone,the browser still blows ,and is kinda bulky when its in a case but the rest of the phone is nice
    10-27-08 12:57 PM
    I am definitely addicted, I'm on this site every few minutes looking for more information!! I can't wait for the 4th!!! This will be my 1st BB!!
    10-27-08 01:06 PM
    shucks!!!!

BOld Rocks!!! although storm is out...but physical keyboard is my cup of tea!!! no regrets and ....guys!!! I am a pure addicT!!!!! without any DOUBT!!!
    10-27-08 02:11 PM
    I have had it for about a week now i use it on and off with my iphone 3g.... Great phone, solid feel, but it does get old... just another blackberry with some extra features
    10-27-08 02:48 PM
    I absolutely love my new Bold! I left the iPhone 3G for this and have not missed it one bit. The Bold is fast on 3G or WiFi so using the browser is much improved from the Curve. It hasn't been a week yet but I can't seem to let it out of my sight yet.

Just ordered the charging dock for it. Now it can stand up at night while it's in bedside mode and be my clock.

Got mine off Craigslist from a guy that was at the San Francisco release party. I guess they all went home with a free Bold... I think they will go on sale at AT&T Nov 4.
    Last edited by highdynamic; 10-27-08 at 05:16 PM.
    10-27-08 04:48 PM
    I've had a blackberry for 4 years and haven't used crackberry until i got my bold.
    10-27-08 04:54 PM
    i will be 1 when nov 4 rolls around.my patient wait will finally pay off.
    10-27-08 05:04 PM
    My sister told me I needed an amputation the other day. She said it is the only way she can get it out of my hand.
    10-27-08 06:14 PM
    i got mine as a spur of the moment thing...had bust the trackball on my curve the week before and walked past the shop and saw the ad with it and switched on the spot. had it over a month now, and the novelty wears off pretty fast. think of it as a smoother, faster curve. does the old things better/faster, but it won't change your life if you already have a bb.
    10-27-08 06:23 PM
    My sister told me I needed an amputation the other day. She said it is the only way she can get it out of my hand.
    LOL That's great! I'm the same way...
    10-27-08 06:28 PM
    I fell in love when I unpacked it for the very first time, and I'm still in love with it after almost 2 months
    10-27-08 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD