Finally....got home a few minutes ago and noticed a package lying in my kitchen. Yes!! It was my Motorola S9 BT Headset.....no, unfortunately not the S9-HD version, but I got this one for only $28,- (only �19,- which is definitely not much for a great BT Headset) including shipping from eBay

That was the only thing that was driving me crazy on my Bold....the wire from my OEM BB Headset I just got a feeling that even my Bold is very happy with his new pal right now haha
    07-17-09 06:54 PM
    nice barcode :P ..

any pictures of ur bt headset ?
    07-17-09 08:10 PM
    Sorry

Here's a picture of it:

07-17-09 08:16 PM
    Wow .. it looks beautiful

but .. does it fit on ... any head ?
    07-17-09 08:30 PM
    No...I don't think it wil fit on any head
    07-18-09 12:20 AM
    I have the same headset and it takes a little getting use to. The sound quality is great compare to my old Jabra. I dont like the fact that in phone mode it only uses one side and people tend to tell me that I sound like I'm on speakerphone. Also, the distance is a crappier than the Jabra, only line of sight. Other than that the sound quality make up for it.
    07-18-09 06:40 AM
    I've always looked at that particular style, but always wondered if it was comfortable on your head?
    07-18-09 06:45 AM
    I've always looked at that particular style, but always wondered if it was comfortable on your head?
    Fit's great, not too tight, not to loose.....I think I do have a regular size of head, but don't know for sure
    07-18-09 06:48 AM
    looks good..how much did ya pay for it???
    07-18-09 06:49 AM
    I have the same headset and it takes a little getting use to. The sound quality is great compare to my old Jabra. I dont like the fact that in phone mode it only uses one side and people tend to tell me that I sound like I'm on speakerphone. Also, the distance is a crappier than the Jabra, only line of sight. Other than that the sound quality make up for it.
    The distance is only got for a few metres and I will use it mainly outside and then I'm always having my Bold in my pocket, so that's no problem for me.

Didn't make any phonecalls yet, I will check if people can hear me okay...
    07-18-09 06:49 AM
    looks good..how much did ya pay for it???
    $28 including shipping on eBay (but this is the old S9 version, there's also a S9-HD version now that a but more expensive).
    07-18-09 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD