Ok this is driving me crazy.

I can't for the life of me get my Yahoo Messenger to work. Keeps saying "Invalid Yahoo ID or password". It worked fine on my BB Curve 8900 and now it won't work on my BB Bold 9780???

I've done the battery pull, clearing of cache, trying to download the Opera Mini from another thread etc... Nothing is working.

Is this a yahoo issue? A blackberry issue?

I just want to be able to have my messenger on my bb so I can chat with friends while out and about when I'm not home.

Can anyone help me out?
    02-20-11 10:21 AM
    I have 9300 I can use the other yahoo id but when I put one which I want it says invalid user id or password. Imagine all other yahoo id works but not the one I want it to work. Any help? [email protected]
    07-04-11 05:34 PM
    Try changing your Yahoo password while using your PC and then entering the new password in the Yahoo app on your device.
    07-05-11 12:17 PM
    people still use Yahoo Messenger?
    bloodyrek likes this.
    07-05-11 02:44 PM
    Ok this is driving me crazy.

I can't for the life of me get my Yahoo Messenger to work. Keeps saying "Invalid Yahoo ID or password". It worked fine on my BB Curve 8900 and now it won't work on my BB Bold 9780???

I've done the battery pull, clearing of cache, trying to download the Opera Mini from another thread etc... Nothing is working.

Is this a yahoo issue? A blackberry issue?

I just want to be able to have my messenger on my bb so I can chat with friends while out and about when I'm not home.

Can anyone help me out?

I bet you got a period (.) on your password. Try changing it with all letter or number characters. I've experienced it before and it worked for me. Let me know if it worked.
    07-06-11 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD