I have older blackberry on AT&T and I can send/receive Yahoo Mail, but there are two things I really don't like. I'm wondering in Bold has the same issue

1. if I send email from my desktop, I do not see this email on my BB in my sent folder. In another words if I'm out of my computer and somebody asks me to resend it, I have to open internet browser and go to yahoo mail mobile. I use corporate email as well and if I send email from that account on my desktop, I can see it on BB.

2. Is there any way to sync contacts and calendar with Yahoo?

thank you
    07-08-09 09:43 PM
    I believe you can sync with yahoo. when I was syncing outlook there was na option for yahoo...
    07-08-09 10:01 PM
    is there any wireless sync option similar to iPhone or PRE?
    07-09-09 12:23 PM
    I have older blackberry on AT&T and I can send/receive Yahoo Mail, but there are two things I really don't like. I'm wondering in Bold has the same issue

1. if I send email from my desktop, I do not see this email on my BB in my sent folder. In another words if I'm out of my computer and somebody asks me to resend it, I have to open internet browser and go to yahoo mail mobile. I use corporate email as well and if I send email from that account on my desktop, I can see it on BB.

2. Is there any way to sync contacts and calendar with Yahoo?

thank you

This has been a problem for me also i hope someone knows of a way to fix this issue. I was surprised that this was an issue on BB as on WM i never had this problem and was able to sync with all my folders in my email.
    07-09-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD