Hey Guys - this is really bothering me.

I have a yahoo mail account set up on my phone - It has been on there for over a year - it has always worked this way - If I get an email (the phone goes "bing") and i read it on the computer - and responded and delete it on the computer it would be removed from the phone the next time i looked. Recently I began noticing that the message is not being delated from the phone if I delete it from the mailbox, and I can't figure out why.

Basically I want to be able to read the message on the computer and hit delete and for it do the same thing on my blackberry and vise versa.

Now it seems to work if I delete the message on the BB then it will not be in the Mailbox on the computer.

Can anyone help me?!
    06-07-10 02:34 PM
    I have the exact same scenario. This has only started in the last 2 weeks. I even tried removing my yahoo account from the blackberry and adding it again. No go....
    06-07-10 03:27 PM
    Same here!! Please, somebody help us. This is a Yahoo issue and it's driving me nuts!
    06-07-10 03:30 PM
    right there with you guys. I was hoping to find a solution, not a dangling thread!
    06-08-10 12:51 AM
    its such a pain in the bum - especially when i'm at work all day using that email address like text messages if you know what i mean - and then when i wrap up at the desk and get to the car i have all these messages that i already asnwered......darn!
    06-08-10 12:38 PM
    Same here too on .592 Good to know it's not just me.
    06-08-10 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD