Is there a way to send pics on IM from the phone? I don't know how to do it if so. I know you can do it when on the computer.

Thanks for any tips!
    06-17-10 08:37 AM
    Is there a way to send pics on IM from the phone? I don't know how to do it if so. I know you can do it when on the computer.

Thanks for any tips!
    Yes there is. I do it all the time. While in a converstation with somebody, press the menu button it will be displayed as an option to "send file". THough somestimes it's not, and I think that may be due to if the other person can receive files via Yahoo. When I take a break next I will actually take some screen shots and show you what I am talking about.
    06-17-10 09:45 AM

Thanks for any tips!
    See attached screenshots for examples. Also, what I had noticed that if you wanted to send a pic that is in a different folder (for example I keep my pics in Media Card/Docs/Pictures/ and then from there further devided up. You may want to choose "FILE" instead of "PICTURE"....
    06-17-10 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD