Guys this is realy weird.. Ive been using the 9700 and trying to decide if Im gonna keep it or not. Ive used somewhere between 20-25 minutes. I remember checking the status screen this morning and typing BUYR to check and it clearly said that the call time was 27 mins. I can return it if its under 30. Anyways, now I looked and my phone says 7:24:56... What gives?? I know I havent talked on the phone at all today in fear of going over 30 mins, but now it says its over 7 hours more of talk time. What is going on here?
    11-20-09 11:04 PM
    Guys this is realy weird.. Ive been using the 9700 and trying to decide if Im gonna keep it or not. Ive used somewhere between 20-25 minutes. I remember checking the status screen this morning and typing BUYR to check and it clearly said that the call time was 27 mins. I can return it if its under 30. Anyways, now I looked and my phone says 7:24:56... What gives?? I know I havent talked on the phone at all today in fear of going over 30 mins, but now it says its over 7 hours more of talk time. What is going on here?
    Did you do a restore on it? Mine reads 2 days, 2 hours, 14 mins, 16 secs... I've had it for 15 days and talked maybe 2 hours on it. But I've wiped it twice and restored 3-4 times. I think it restored my previous BOLD's call talk time.
    11-20-09 11:52 PM
    yeah i just bought it restored it and it said like 8 days lol.. i dont think thats how they check.. im sure they can see on ur account when u got phone and how much uv talked since because how can i have talked 8 days when i got it today lol
    11-20-09 11:57 PM
    Dooode I'm having weird issues as well. It shows me I've text'd people a few hours ago, when it was really only maybe 20mins ago. (and no time/date has changed or anything like that)
    11-21-09 12:03 AM
    It must be from where you restored it. That is weird though that it overrides the call timer!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD