When I got my Bold a few weeks ago, I used the feature in Desktop Manager to switch my content from my Pearl to the new phone. Problem now is when I hit the 1 key for VM, I get my old number's VM, not the new one (switched from Verizon to AT&T and got a new number). It won't let me edit the saved VM number. Any ideas? Thanks!
    06-09-09 11:15 PM
    Press and hold #1, when it asks if you want to add a speed dial say yes and enter the VM #. You can use you own # if you don't have the # for your area, include the area code.
    You can also call CC to get the VM# for your area:
    Customer Care 1-800-331-0500
    After hours Care 1-866-801-3600
    For more contact options:
    Contact AT&T | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular
    Last edited by fabuloso; 06-09-09 at 11:26 PM.
    06-09-09 11:23 PM
    Follow this guide, but you will need to put in the appropriate number. Well, unless you sign up for YouMail of course, lol.

Scratch that, link won't work unless you have YouMail. Press the green phone button to get to your phone, press the BB key to get to the menu, choose options, choose Voicemail. Now you can put in the proper number.

Chris
    Last edited by Tronyx; 06-09-09 at 11:33 PM.
    06-09-09 11:27 PM
    Hey, YouMail is great for AT&T and the Bold. I haven't used a minute to call my voicemail ever, thanks to the YouMail app. Brilliant.
    06-09-09 11:29 PM
    Press and hold #1, when it asks if you want to add a speed dial say yes and enter the VM #. You can use you own # if you don't have the # for your area, include the area code.
    You can also call CC to get the VM# for your area:
    Customer Care 1-800-331-0500
    After hours Care 1-866-801-3600
    For more contact options:
    Contact AT&T | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular
    Well, that would work if 1/W wasn't automatically assigned as the speed dial for your voicemail and will then dial your voicemail instead of asking you if you want to assign a number to it.

Chris
    06-09-09 11:33 PM
    Well, that would work if 1/W wasn't automatically assigned as the speed dial for your voicemail and will then dial your voicemail instead of asking you if you want to assign a number to it.

Chris
    You are correct. Usually, its V, but, its per user preference.
    06-09-09 11:34 PM
    You are correct. Usually, its V, but, its per user preference.
    Yes, but right out of the box the Bold is setup with 1/W.

Chris
    06-09-09 11:40 PM
    Yes, but right out of the box the Bold is setup with 1/W.

Chris
    Mine never was. It was set up for "V".
    06-09-09 11:41 PM
    Mine never was. It was set up for "V".
    Odd, especially since the Bold User Guide even says it's 1/W.

Chris
    06-09-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD