06-28-09 07:19 AM
52 123
tools
    screen protector is all i do, but im sure rim makes accessories for a reason... cuz people want em.
    06-23-09 03:21 AM
    Just like the name says itself... BOLD! No case!
    06-23-09 04:42 AM
    Like others, screen protector is a must! And I use the Red Hard Case, but sometimes I go naked too. It's so boootifooll...
    06-23-09 08:29 AM
    I have a casemate and otterbox neither of which I use. I end up not liking how they feel. I do have the privacy screen and love it.
    06-23-09 09:24 AM
    I dropped my bold over 60 TIMES... the only thing that actually got ruined was the corners of the bezel chips. They just sent me a new one because it stopped turning on. But that has nothing to do with me dropping it as it had been 42 hours and 3 resets since i had last dropped it. Now im sitting here with a pretty new one with a nice tight backing
    It would probably be easier to just say how many times you havent dropped it.
    06-23-09 10:28 AM
    I only stick mine in a case when it's in my purse. It would get scratched up in no time in there.
    06-23-09 11:28 AM
    I don't have a Bold. but I use to carry mine in a cover I'm going naked now
    06-23-09 11:36 AM
    Mine is naked...im just careful with it and it's still pretty much pristine condition. (Hopefully will stay that way so it will fetch top dollar used!)

I tried one of those clear screen protectors but I basically ruined it by putting a crease in it right after peeling it off it's adhesive backing. I tried it on and thought it looked crap anyway. Possibly the worst $20 I ever spent.
    06-23-09 11:38 AM
    I keep mine in the nice holster it came with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ditto!!!!!! I like mine naked!!
    06-23-09 11:53 AM
    No case or cover for me. So far, no drops.
    06-23-09 03:57 PM
    Bare and bold.
    06-23-09 05:15 PM
    I work on a construction site and carry mine in an Otterbox to keep the dust and crap out. Also to protect from drops etc.
    06-23-09 05:20 PM
    screen protector and a silicone skin... it won't fall out of my shirt pocket, it stays in my hand, and the silicone cover comes off quickly when my BOLD is ready for sex
    06-23-09 06:18 PM
    stock holster when not in use, but that's it.
    06-23-09 06:45 PM
    I use the blackberry silicone case but sometimes like to go naked ! The phone feels a lot lighter after using it in the case for a while. Any how, anyone know where I can get some really good screen protectors ? I bought one from e-bay and it was a really bad experience...it was a blackberry bold screen protector that was a mirror when the screen was off. It worked great, but it just wouldn't stay on the screen ! It would always peel off, 3 came in a pack and all 3 were failures. Anyone know where I can get them ?
    try looking into Zagg invisibleSHIELD. i have the screen protector (not the whole body coverage), no issues with it so far. it's $11.95, use coupon PROTECT20 to get 20% off.
    Last edited by charliebauer24; 06-24-09 at 01:56 PM.
    06-24-09 01:54 PM
    I just carry the stupid phone without a case. If I drop it, I drop it. Which I have
    many times and it doesn't bother me.
    Amen.
    People who baby their phones too much can do whatever they want but, come on, I spent good money on this baby (and still am every month), I'm not going to act like it's untouchable.

Mine goes naked most of the time, if not in the OEM holster just because it's easier to carry that way. No cases whatsoever, besides a simple clear screen protector.
    Last edited by Jonneh; 06-24-09 at 02:17 PM.
    06-24-09 02:13 PM
    I use the Otterbox Impact Series case for mine with a screen protector.
    06-24-09 04:21 PM
    I use the holster (Yes the belt clip) it came with, because well I'm paranoid of scratches, marks, dents, etc. Not to mention if I put the Bold in my pocket it's difficult to take out. (with any pair of pants loose or fitted) I wouldn't dare put a skin or hard case on this bad boy, that would make it too bulky for my taste. I do have a screen protector, this is a must with any phone with a screen. (Touch or not) So I would say I'm half naked?
    06-24-09 05:02 PM
    I REALLY like the charging pod. I have a couple of silicone cases, hard clip on ones. I tend to use the case that came with the bold or a holster. I don't like to always have to unclip a case to use my charging pod.
    06-24-09 11:05 PM
    I have plans to get a full body film put on mine, just because it allows me to still use a charging pod when I get one, plus you don't really see it as much as lets say a silicon skin case, but it still keeps the screen/bezel protected. I think I'll probably take the plastic film off the back if they put it on (I'll have it professionally installed at a kiosk at the mall here.) because I like the feel of the back, plus I have a "backup" replacement back cover.

I think the Bold is too nice a device to cover, Just use it, If it gets marked up, well so be it, all things do. I'm covering the bezel/screen because I have this OCD kind of thing about my stuff looking nice, but my stuff usually looks nice anyway, I've always taken good care of my things, from laptops to iPods and BlackBerrys' all the way back to when I was younger and my toys and such (or so says my mum.)
    06-24-09 11:18 PM
    I've been planning to get a cover for mine but I still haven't (got my bold almost a month ago).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 11:21 PM
    I just have a cheap form-fit on it. Sometimes gets caught in my pocket, but if that's the case I go naked and use the holster.
    06-24-09 11:33 PM
    no cover just screen protector
    06-25-09 04:26 AM
    BSE screen protector and the BB rubber skin. Gives me a good grip while typing.
    06-25-09 05:03 AM
    yup.. I'm a new Bold owner and yes... im protecting mine for now with a screen protector n a click on case...

Maybe, i'll remove the case after a few more days... haha
    06-25-09 05:43 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD