Rogers website is telling me to get on demand for my mobile phone as a Blackberry user i can watch live games!! So I subscribed $5 per month, (cancel that after football finished). Now they say Blackberry app not ready, but Iphone is fine. CS question as its not on the website "how much MB usage as one game is a 90 minute "? You do pay a premium service $10 one off fee (you would think that would cover the extra MB usage otherwise who would pay for it if it uses all your data paln within 20 mins??

anyway still waiting for ROGERS to come up with the answer
    06-07-10 10:25 AM
    Answer from ROGERS very silly: we don't have any information yet on what we will be offering (this via a manager) but we should find out in a couple of days.

Hmmm, fatal marketing flaw here as you would think you would have it all ready to go then advertise it on your website. A major opportunity to make cash from their customers and no-one seems to know how Blackberry users will get access. Jeez guy's you have only had 4 yrs to prepare for the tournament!!!!!
    06-07-10 10:29 AM
    Answer from ROGERS very silly: we don't have any information yet on what we will be offering (this via a manager) but we should find out in a couple of days.

Hmmm, fatal marketing flaw here as you would think you would have it all ready to go then advertise it on your website. A major opportunity to make cash from their customers and no-one seems to know how Blackberry users will get access. Jeez guy's you have only had 4 yrs to prepare for the tournament!!!!!
    ROGERS from Canada right? Can you please give me more info as soon as you have it?
    06-07-10 07:23 PM
    Yep Canada and Rogers are still advertising it but yet no app available.
    poor show lads
    06-08-10 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD