I like the clock app that comes standard with the Bold. I use it for my alarm and i actually use the stopwatch fairly often. What I am looking for, however, is a clock app that does all the same things except also shows an additional time zone. There are some apps that have multiple time zones, but i only really want one extra. Free is preferable of course, but i really want to keep the other features like alarm and stopwatch and timer. Any ideas?
    07-21-09 08:51 AM
    07-21-09 09:48 AM
    i tried worldmate and i guess i thought it has too much. i already have weather and mapping apps, so i think its a little overkill for my personal taste, not to mention a pretty large app compared to others. I appreciate your help, but i was wondering if there was anythign smaller or more basic than worldmate?
    07-23-09 08:22 AM
    I did a search looking for almost exactly what the OP was looking for...a simple app that shows the time in different time zones. I am impressed with the standard app that the iPhone has onboard...that allows a user to load up to four time zone "clocks"...

Anything like that for my BlackBerry Bold?

A free app would be perfect...
    08-15-09 09:20 AM
    I recently discovered that the standard clock app does two time zones. Go to options in the clock app and click on set time. The change the time zone to wherever you are in the world. Do not change the time. When you go back to the clock screen you get a little home icon in the top left hand corner with the time at home and the main time shown is the time in the new time zone. I used this when visiting the US (from the UK) recently and it was really useful.
    08-15-09 01:25 PM
    I recently discovered that the standard clock app does two time zones. Go to options in the clock app and click on set time. The change the time zone to wherever you are in the world. Do not change the time. When you go back to the clock screen you get a little home icon in the top left hand corner with the time at home and the main time shown is the time in the new time zone. I used this when visiting the US (from the UK) recently and it was really useful.
    Thats pretty cool thanks for the tip. I just wish it did that on the home screen and showed both times.
    08-15-09 06:04 PM
    I use TrackIt: Time Zone Edition by Javatek. It shows up to 6 time zones and it has a meeting planning/calculator. This is an important feature for - I work for a large global company.
    08-15-09 06:51 PM
    Cant believe i missed it! Cheers for that!
    08-15-09 08:06 PM
    I use TrackIt: Time Zone Edition by Javatek. It shows up to 6 time zones and it has a meeting planning/calculator. This is an important feature for - I work for a large global company.
    Great...but I can't figure out how to load it to my Bold. There's not an OTA download link, and I don't know how to add a zip file on my BlackBerry.

Can you help me here?

Download trackIT: TimeZone Edition 2.3 for Blackberry Free Trial - trackIT: TimeZone Edition gives you access to over 500 time zones and cities worldwide. Includes time conversion calculator, meeting planner, screen saver and more. - Softpedia
    08-15-09 10:07 PM
    Great...but I can't figure out how to load it to my Bold. There's not an OTA download link, and I don't know how to add a zip file on my BlackBerry.

Can you help me here?
    I know I have it somewhere on my email, I'll find it for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 10:26 PM
    I know I have it somewhere on my email, I'll find it for you

Thanks!! I would very much appreciate it...
    08-15-09 11:00 PM
    Thanks!! I would very much appreciate it...
    No probs It's the one you're looking for right?

http://www.mobireach.com/upload/032/19032/trackittimezone.jad

08-15-09 11:42 PM
    No probs It's the one you're looking for right?

http://www.mobireach.com/upload/032/...ittimezone.jad

Yeah!! Thanks, Amelia. That's perfect...
    08-16-09 07:08 AM
    Yeah!! Thanks, Amelia. That's perfect...
    No worries. Glad i could help
    08-16-09 10:06 AM
    Trackit is for trial only 7 days.. thanks for the OTA>
    08-16-09 01:09 PM
    Trackit is for trial only 7 days..
    true, but i got it more than 7 days and it was fine. dunno why...
    08-16-09 01:13 PM
    Well I'l be..:-) Thanks for that Tip!

(Y)
    08-16-09 04:02 PM
    how come i dont hv tht option (i.e. change the time zone to wherever you are in the world) on my bold? i mean i do set my clock literally to whr i am at bt not no "wherever you are in the world" option...
    08-18-09 10:22 AM
    how come i dont hv tht option (i.e. change the time zone to wherever you are in the world) on my bold? i mean i do set my clock literally to whr i am at bt not no "wherever you are in the world" option...
    Last edited by gina.a.r; 08-18-09 at 11:20 AM.
    08-18-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD