And I can't find my specific problem so please don't yell at me to use the search. I can see all of my calendar appointments on my Blackberry and everything was syncing fine until today. I did not install Facebook which when I searched I saw was a common problem. Never had it on this device. Nothing changed but today I went to sync and it wiped out all my appointments but 5 of them on my Outlook calendar on my computer but they're all still showing on my Bold. I'm very confused. I'm running .266. I tried going into sync settings and selecting just from device to Outlook but it won't grab my other appointments but those five it acts like I only have 5 appointments on my bb when I have over 90. Any ideas? Thank you.

Julie
    06-11-09 05:20 PM
    Just to make sure, go to options - advanced option - default services, and check the calendar(cical). Is it set to one of your email account?
    06-11-09 05:27 PM
    Just to make sure, go to options - advanced option - default services, and check the calendar(cical). Is it set to one of your email account?
    Yes just to one of them and I have two emails set up on the phone.
    06-11-09 05:35 PM
    Try to delete the Intellisync folder. Are you running XP or Vista?
    06-11-09 05:48 PM
    I'm running XP and where would I find this folder?

Also I restarted the device and the computer and each time I plug in my bb and turn on DM it keeps updating to "Blackberry 4.6 Core Applications" even though I did that on the previous sync and it said it was successful but each time it keeps doing that when I plug it in.
    06-11-09 05:52 PM
    Is it still on the same default email address (for the calendar) as it's always been? You say you only have 5 events on Outlook now. What is different for those 5 events than all of the others? (I am guessing that you had the default calendar switch on you.) If that is what happened, change the default calendar to the other email address and resync with Outlook. Hopefully you have it set up that it will prompt before deleting any calendar entries (if not, you should change it to do so to avoid any unexpected surprises). When it asks you about deleting, select ReSync.
    06-11-09 05:54 PM
    It does the same thing when I switch tot he other email addresses
    06-11-09 06:16 PM
    XP, C:/Documents and Settings/<your current computer profile>/Application Data/Research In Motion/BlackBerry/

And just delete the Intellisync folder within BlackBerry folder. You would have to set up again your synchronization settings.
    06-11-09 06:19 PM
    Ok I did that and now it doesn't even read anything on the calendar?? Oh goodness I just have a mess over here!
    06-11-09 07:45 PM
    It doesn't even try to read both phone and Outlook calendar when you hit synchronize?
    06-11-09 08:15 PM
    It doesn't even try to read both phone and Outlook calendar when you hit synchronize?
    It goes through the scanning of the device but doesn't find anything and then just dings and exits out of the synchronization option. I rebooted the phone and the computer and same thing! Now it doesn't even recognize the five things. Ugh!! I really appreciate your effort in helping me I really, truly do.
    06-11-09 09:57 PM
    Just wanted to bump this up and see if anyone else had any ideas on how to fix this as I messed with it all night and it's just not changing!
    06-12-09 10:08 AM
    What email address is associated with the other 85 calendar events? (let's start with that.)
    06-12-09 05:05 PM
    After an hour and a half on the phone with Blackberry support they fixed it. Had to resend the cical to my phone and had to delete my Outlook account and make a new one. I still don't know what caused it and neither did they so I don't know what to do to prevent it from happening again. Thank you so much for all of you trying to offer to help me.
    06-12-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD