I have a google account where I get a TON of email and Google Voice and etc...

I just want to bidirectionally sync it's contacts with blackberry

was very easy with Google sync

what can I do now?

thank you...
    04-29-13 04:40 AM
    Add your Contacts as a CardDav account (settings \ Advanced \ carddav). See if that helps.

Not sure what device you have, if I knew, from your profile, I'd move the thread to a better area...
    04-29-13 08:15 AM
    Add your Contacts as a CardDav account (settings \ Advanced \ carddav). See if that helps.

Not sure what device you have, if I knew, from your profile, I'd move the thread to a better area...
    thanks I am on 9930/7.1.0.580 (B1737)

I don't seem to have carddav :/

or is there something I'm missing?

please help

thank you...
    05-06-13 12:24 PM
    Ah, my mistake. Based on the thread where you posted it, I simply assumed (bad mistake by me) that you were on OS 10.*.*, and i.e. a Z10 or Q10.

I've moved this to the 9930 section to thus get more communication and options from others.
    05-06-13 12:32 PM
    Ah, my mistake. Based on the thread where you posted it, I simply assumed (bad mistake by me) that you were on OS 10.*.*, and i.e. a Z10 or Q10.

I've moved this to the 9930 section to thus get more communication and options from others.
    thank you

I hope someone can help us all sync to gmail (google contacts)
    05-08-13 05:22 AM
    I used the built in sync function in my 9900. Syncs both ways without a problem.
    05-09-13 06:40 AM
    I am very sorry if the question I am about to ask has already been adress!

I am desperate here. I live in Portugal and I have a 9900, connected to vodafone which told me there were no solution for the lack of sync between my BlackBerry and my GMail account.

I've been using it for years and I just can't deal with duplicating every new contact and event on both sites!

I've tried to download the GoogleSync.jad twice, no sucess. I've tried erasing the account on my blackberry and setting it up again, no luck either.

Can anyone please give me a sollution or do I have to migrate my hole life into a new e-mail account (like the "Tekkie" from vodafone suggested me)

Thanks so much if you could help me
    06-20-13 11:11 AM
    Just add your Gmail account in setup and sync contacts and calendar options
    06-20-13 06:07 PM
    I can't access the e-mail setup up. I have to configure it via the web on mobileemail.vodafone.pt

And on this website I've already erased my google account and reset it and no luck either :/ I am really desperate. I love BB and I won't change it for anything else, but this is really bugging me
    06-26-13 01:50 PM