spell check your stuff before you post.. honestly you look 12.

someone asked you earlier, do you have a data plan?
    How do i look 12? Im just not a nerd like you whose prob on here 24/7 lookin up **** and has been studying Blackberries for years lmao. Anywayz i dont have a data plan but why would i need one for MSN? Wouldnt it work using the 3G or Wifi?
    11-21-08 03:12 AM
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-21-08 07:35 PM
    Worked thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 09:44 PM
    How do i look 12? Im just not a nerd like you whose prob on here 24/7 lookin up **** and has been studying Blackberries for years lmao. Anywayz i dont have a data plan but why would i need one for MSN? Wouldnt it work using the 3G or Wifi?
    Haha- and posts like that are the reason why you haven't got your problem solved yet.

You don't have to be a nerd to know how to spell, pretty sure they teach that in primary school.

Nevertheless - yes you need a data plan to use windows live messenger, bbm, any gps software.

Want my advice, get an iphone (:

11-22-08 01:11 AM
    I can't believe no one has mentioned Beejive IM yet.
    11-22-08 01:59 AM
    Haha- and posts like that are the reason why you haven't got your problem solved yet.

You don't have to be a nerd to know how to spell, pretty sure they teach that in primary school.

Nevertheless - yes you need a data plan to use windows live messenger, bbm, any gps software.

Want my advice, get an iphone (:

Aww that sucks, i thought i could just use it through Wifi or something, anywayz, thanks!!!
    11-22-08 02:46 AM
    Beejive still won't work if he doesn't have a data plan.

Aww that sucks, i thought i could just use it through Wifi or something, anywayz, thanks!!!
    If I were you, I'd invest in a data plan... to quote someone on these forums "A Blackberry without a dataplan is like a car without wheels." (can't remember who that was lol)

But it is very true.. IMO
    11-22-08 03:16 AM

If I were you, I'd invest in a data plan... to quote someone on these forums "A Blackberry without a dataplan is like a car without wheels." (can't remember who that was lol)

Yah, i think im gonna have to. Rogers has the 1GB plan for $30. My bills gonna be around $90 every month then cause right now im paying $56 all together, really expensive!!!
    11-22-08 04:21 AM

Didn't know he doesn't have a data plan.
    11-22-08 05:12 AM
    Yah, i think im gonna have to. Rogers has the 1GB plan for $30. My bills gonna be around $90 every month then cause right now im paying $56 all together, really expensive!!!
    at the moment i'm paying:

$49 for the phone cap which consists of 210 free calls/sms.
    $50 for 'unlimited' data usage, fair use applies and only to approved applications.
    and i'm paying off my phone .. which is 18 a month... i think

not to mention the fact that VF AU are horrible and have no idea what they are doing, and my bills are consistently wrong
    11-22-08 05:17 AM
    I've been using that since I got my Curve, and now have it on my Bold. It's the best instant messaging application that I've used to date!
    11-22-08 09:23 AM
    at the moment i'm paying:

$49 for the phone cap which consists of 210 free calls/sms.
    $50 for 'unlimited' data usage, fair use applies and only to approved applications.
    and i'm paying off my phone .. which is 18 a month... i think

not to mention the fact that VF AU are horrible and have no idea what they are doing, and my bills are consistently wrong
    Damn thats brutal. Rogers screws up everyones bill all the time too!!!
    11-22-08 05:23 PM
    Hi, I have a bold from Rogers (Canada) unlock and using it under T-mobile. So far I was able to go under tmobile services and sent the service books to the phone. I have internet, email, and all that good stuff, except for the MSN. I installed and everytime I try to enter my email and password it says that the service is not enabled for this phone. I tried with the crackutil and restore the t-mobile generic service books but still everything works except of that. Where can I find a service book that I can replace to make it work? can I use ATTs? Thanks!
    06-01-09 09:15 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD