Sorry if this has been brought up but heres my story:

....last night I was just on my laptop while my phone was charging. I recieved a text message and the phone froze so I went to remove the battery while the phone was still plugged in. When I went to take the battery out a red light came on .. i put the battery back and waited it to reboot. Nothing. I have tried charging or plugging it in nothing comes up .. no light...no nothing. I'm not sure what I could have done wrong. Maybe somebody here has some advice before I go bug rogers haha
    08-23-11 05:19 PM
    Sorry if this has been brought up but heres my story:

....last night I was just on my laptop while my phone was charging. I recieved a text message and the phone froze so I went to remove the battery while the phone was still plugged in. When I went to take the battery out a red light came on .. i put the battery back and waited it to reboot. Nothing. I have tried charging or plugging it in nothing comes up .. no light...no nothing. I'm not sure what I could have done wrong. Maybe somebody here has some advice before I go bug rogers haha
    try to keep out the battery for 24-48 then replace it, your phone should reboot.
    08-23-11 09:50 PM
    same problem
    08-23-11 10:02 PM
    sounds like a nightmare

grab a 9900
    08-29-11 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD