Can someone please give me a straight answer on if a iPhone 4s will work on a blackberry plan ? I am getting mixed answers when I google this. I know I will have to cut my SIM card down etc, I just want to make sure that my cell phone provider isen't going to change my plan, or it just won't work anymore.

My main concern is my unlimited blackberry email feature, I want to make sure it will still be unlimted email on the iphone (where it doesnt use any data).

Looking for info from someone who has actually used an iphone on a blackberry plan

thanks.
    07-06-13 05:45 PM
    Can someone please give me a straight answer on if a iPhone 4s will work on a blackberry plan ? I am getting mixed answers when I google this. I know I will have to cut my SIM card down etc, I just want to make sure that my cell phone provider isen't going to change my plan, or it just won't work anymore.

My main concern is my unlimited blackberry email feature I want to make sure i would still unlimted email on the iphone (where it doesnt use any data).

Looking for info from someone who has actually used an iphone on a blackberry plan

thanks.
    As long as you don't change the plan you're fine to swap SIMs.
    07-06-13 05:47 PM
    It will use data no matter what plan you are on. We also need to know your carrier
    21stNow likes this.
    07-06-13 05:48 PM
    What phone is it for? Anything but BB10 you will still need a bb plan
    07-06-13 05:50 PM
    If you have a bb1o device it will work.....if you have a pre 10 device......u need bis plan..........
    07-06-13 06:06 PM
    Im currently using a blackberry 9900 and would like to change to the iPhone 4s. My carrier is with Bell. I currently have unlimited blackberry email (which works with all my email accounts -yahoo,hotmail, etc) and it does not use any data or need wifi. I had to remove the data from my account to save $$ when i got laid off from work. Will this email feature still work on the iphone ?
    07-06-13 06:06 PM
    you have to have data. Even with BB you still used data. Email access requires data.
    07-06-13 06:12 PM
    Seriously I dont have data on my plan nor do I pay for it. I have what is called unlimited blackberry email and I get all my email and can reply to all emails on my phone without using data or wifi. Its I believe a $10 monthly feature you can add to your plan
    07-06-13 06:16 PM
    I shoudl note I cannot access the internet or any apps that require data, only my email
    07-06-13 06:17 PM
    Yep and that unlimited email was specific to bb... so if you go iPhone you're screwed sorry...

Seller speaking here...

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 10:55 AM

My main concern is my unlimited blackberry email feature, I want to make sure it will still be unlimted email on the iphone (where it doesnt use any data).

thanks.
    A clear answer is sorry - it ain't gonna work !!
    07-07-13 04:19 PM
    Sorry, your out of luck. You will not be able to transfer the plan to an iPhone. One of Blackberry's key advantages in emerging markets are their cheap and unlimited email and BBM plans.
    07-09-13 06:31 PM
    Im currently using a blackberry 9900 and would like to change to the iPhone 4s. My carrier is with Bell. I currently have unlimited blackberry email (which works with all my email accounts -yahoo,hotmail, etc) and it does not use any data or need wifi. I had to remove the data from my account to save $$ when i got laid off from work. Will this email feature still work on the iphone ?
    Since quite a few people seem to be unable to read your initial question: no, it won't work.

The unlimited emails for blackberry are pushed to you using data, but your provider doesn't charge you for this special kind of data usage, which uses the Blackberry access points (even for your personal mails) and only very little data. Regular data usage, such as browsing, etc is apparently not covered by this and thus not possible with your current plan.
    So the - now longer - answer is still: no, it won't work.
    07-16-13 04:36 AM