I'm ready to get the Bold the day it comes out, but I'm a verizon customer. Does this mean I'm sh-t out of luck?
    08-17-08 09:17 AM
    I'm ready to get the Bold the day it comes out, but I'm a verizon customer. Does this mean I'm sh-t out of luck?
    This question has been covered time and again. You definitely aren't going to get it the day it launches in the US, because it's going to be on a GSM network. Is it coming to VZW?? look ---> RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 (AT&T) vs. RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 (T-Mobile) vs. RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 (Verizon Wireless) - infoSync Reviews)
    08-17-08 09:26 AM
    This question has been covered time and again. You definitely aren't going to get it the day it launches in the US, because it's going to be on a GSM network. Is it coming to VZW?? look ---> RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 (AT&T) vs. RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 (T-Mobile) vs. RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 (Verizon Wireless) - infoSync Reviews)
    Um, that link doesn't tell me whether or not there is going to be a Bold for verizon, but thanks for playing.
    08-17-08 11:01 AM
    Um, that link doesn't tell me whether or not there is going to be a Bold for verizon, but thanks for playing.
    How do you figure? It has the Bold with the CDMA specs. What ever. I don't use CDMA, so it makes no difference to me. How you figure it doesn't show a CDMA bold I'm not sure. Regardless, you asked a question, and I gave you a answer. Yes it will be on VZW. But probably sometime next year. As the link says BTW.
    08-17-08 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD