Often times at work I listen to Pandora and was wondering if it is possible to make the Bold ring through my headphones so I can still answer the call or know when I get an email or SMS...?
    07-27-09 03:51 PM
    It should already do that if your phone is on normal or loud mode. The only problem I know of is with Bluetooth headphones where sometimes it decideds to ring thru the headphones and other times it doesn't on normal mode.
    07-27-09 03:58 PM
    Alright I will have to test it out for some reason I feel like i have been getting missed calls.
    07-27-09 04:00 PM
    Alright I will have to test it out for some reason I feel like i have been getting missed calls.
    I've noticed for calls it just stops playing the muisc from the media player and for emails and sms you can hear the alert in your headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 04:22 PM
    What about with Pandora though? I don't keep any other music on my phone...
    07-27-09 04:24 PM
    What about with Pandora though? I don't keep any other music on my phone...
    Don't know about pandora as we can't get it here in Canada.

07-27-09 04:35 PM
    Call yourself lol?

07-27-09 10:54 PM
    It should already do that if your phone is on normal or loud mode. The only problem I know of is with Bluetooth headphones where sometimes it decideds to ring thru the headphones and other times it doesn't on normal mode.
    I agree with this it should ring through. and yeah if you are on BT the phone itself wont ring (tested on a BT car headunit)
    07-28-09 09:22 AM
    My bluetooth headset vibrates and rings in my ear(s) when I am on the internet and listening to music. I don't use Pandora, but would guess it would do the same.
    07-28-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD