06-23-10 05:36 PM
28 12
tools
    Priceless LOL...Thats like when my girlfriends mom took her hybrid in they told her they replaced the battery and she asked whcih one (her hybrid has two in different location on vehicle) and they started talking to her like she was stupid until she made him get on the ground and pointed it out to him
    hahaha nice! i hate how mechanics always treat girls like there idiots when it comes to cars. i grew up around cars (when i was 5 i used to always hang out around a mitas in chicago cuz a family friend worked there) and i love working on cars and i taught my mom how to do basic car repairs, she can change the oil brakes tires and other minor repairs. now im working on teaching my girlfriend how to work on cars
    06-23-10 04:45 PM
    Will blackberry ever get the droid os?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would assume they're not going to be very thrilled to help one of their main competitors out by intalling there operating system. If they did this they might *** well just sell their company to HTC (if they could afford to buy RIM that is).
    06-23-10 04:48 PM
    Chill lol..my telus carrier said this when I returned my droid for a bb a while back. Just thought I'd ask

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I really have trouble believing an employee told you this. Unless it was a sales rep, then they might not know anything other than how to ring up a sale.
    06-23-10 05:36 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD