I went into o2 shop as my signal was constantly crap or sos only, they said my sim card was too old so changed it and said everything would stay the same. since changing my sim card i connot connect to wifi, ive spoken to o2 who doesnt understand why, i went through all the steps they sugested but nothing works. I have noticed that if i click on wifi options click on my home wifi look in wifi tools then look at wifi diagnostics under the bit saying blackberry infrastructure it has a cross next to connecting. Im not sure if this is the problem as briefly this did go to a tick (not sure what i did) but either way i still couldnt get to use my wifi. I also noticed that my signal still crap ( apparently this nis due to a o2 tower been down in my area) and when i used ebay app and went to pay for item usually would take me straight to pappal mobile but now says internal error so cant use that either. Please can anyone help me but i do ask not to use technical jargon as i dont understand it all lol xxx
    08-09-12 04:04 AM
    Please don't double post.
    08-09-12 05:26 AM
    sorry first time ive used site wasnt sure which one to post on
    08-09-12 09:35 AM
    Changing the SIM card should have nothing to do with the WiFi. Have you pulled the battery out with the device still on? This will usually solve about 95% of issues like what you are having.
    08-09-12 12:45 PM
    hi yes ive pulled it lots of times and even removed sim, its only since sim card has been replaced that wifi has stopped working, ive talked to o2 god knows how to contact blackberry without it costing a fortune (im in uk) no one seems to know why x
    08-09-12 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD