two questions,

1. when i get an e mail that gives a web address and i click on it i get a prompt that says this is for wifi connection. my computer goes to the sight why does the blackberry not go to it, what am i doing wrong, i have internet on my phone.

2. on the little antilog clock that comes on when you plug in the charger at night and i like the clock mode. will it burn in the display eventually on the screen so there will be a ghost of it there or not?

thanks much to all, Merry Christmas,
    glen
    12-19-08 09:33 AM
    two questions,

1. when i get an e mail that gives a web address and i click on it i get a prompt that says this is for wifi connection. my computer goes to the sight why does the blackberry not go to it, what am i doing wrong, i have internet on my phone.

2. on the little antilog clock that comes on when you plug in the charger at night and i like the clock mode. will it burn in the display eventually on the screen so there will be a ghost of it there or not?

thanks much to all, Merry Christmas,
    glen
    1) If you go in to "Option -> Advanced Option -> Browser" make sure your default browser isn't set for Hotspot Browser.

2) I don't think it will, as much as a laptop or computer LCD screen would show burn-in.

-m
    12-19-08 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD