I am having some issues with my BB Bold 9650 from Verizon with OS 6.0 bundle 1741. I have been traveling out of the states and been using wifi at spots where I have stopped. While at one hotel all of a sudden nothing will work through the wifi connection anymore. I have tried multiple wifi networks and still same issue. I connect and pull an IP address with no problems so not to sure what is going on. BBM, Opera, BB Browswer, Gmail, Facebook will not work. All of these services worked only 2 days ago connected to the same wifi network. Any ideas? I am leaving my mobile network turned off so I do not roam (has been working that way previously)

Thanks!
    04-12-11 10:36 AM
    sounds like a service books issue, i would do a battery pull to see if that solves the issue, or turn your data back on to re associate with on BIS with the network and see how it reacts after that.
    04-12-11 10:38 AM
    I cant re-associate with BIS because I am in another country and do not want to roam. I basically want to leave my BIS data off and strictly use wifi. I already tried the battery pull too
    04-12-11 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD