Hi CB's
    I have a BB9000bold that came with OS v92... everything used to work fine first 15 days... after that wifi won't connect showing grayed icon on screen, and not connected to blackberry infractucture...
    I�ve done things like upgrade OS to v126 and v162... wiped the phone... deleted service books... registered from host routing table... deleted wifi(60) entry... inserted another SIM card... etc...
    This is pissin me off real bad...
    Any expert around to help work this out? Much appreciatted
    10-21-08 10:51 AM
    Can you do voice calls? Did it re-register the HRT and get new service books? That would prove the radio side is working.

15 days... and everything fails. Sounds almost like it got disabled from RIM or the provider side. Did you buy through service provider, or eBay?
    10-21-08 11:16 AM
    Honestly, the same thing happened to me. Some how I fixed it, but I don't know how I did it. A quick fix was doing the battery pull, but that lasted only a few hours. I upgraded the firmware and eventually it repaired itself, really.

Another thing I did was set up a wireless connection every time I wanted to connect to WiFi. I never saved the settings.

Anyway, like I said, everything is good for me now so that's all I can say. Sorry buddy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 01:34 PM
    Can you do voice calls? Did it re-register the HRT and get new service books? That would prove the radio side is working.

15 days... and everything fails. Sounds almost like it got disabled from RIM or the provider side. Did you buy through service provider, or eBay?
    Yes, the phone is operational... except connection to BB infrastucture + wifi router.
    Yes, service provider... and phone support techs seems like I'm explaining chinese...
    10-21-08 10:09 PM
    Honestly, the same thing happened to me. Some how I fixed it, but I don't know how I did it. A quick fix was doing the battery pull, but that lasted only a few hours. I upgraded the firmware and eventually it repaired itself, really.

Another thing I did was set up a wireless connection every time I wanted to connect to WiFi. I never saved the settings.

Anyway, like I said, everything is good for me now so that's all I can say. Sorry buddy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That battery pull stunt does not work for mine... not even changing OS's...
    Freaking frustating....
    10-21-08 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD