Dear All,

I am using Blackberry 9780 bold in myanmar, not list blackberry supported country. But our network is 'Edge'. I can access internet with opera mini browser . But I can't download, I can't use viber, g-talk, facebook because of browser. I find in google so many problem. I know Myanmar is not support blackberry. But what i don't understand is, why opera mini only can access internet. I want to use default browser. How? I try so many way.
    I already send registration message. But I can't received any reply. I know why. Because I am using in Myanmar.
    So, Please tell me advise. How to do to access internet on default browser? Thanks you,

Thanks and regards,
    Min Maw
    05-14-13 12:25 PM
    Dear All,

I am using Blackberry 9780 bold in myanmar, not list blackberry supported country. But our network is 'Edge'. I can access internet with opera mini browser . But I can't download, I can't use viber, g-talk, facebook because of browser. I find in google so many problem. I know Myanmar is not support blackberry. But what i don't understand is, why opera mini only can access internet. I want to use default browser. How? I try so many way.
    I already send registration message. But I can't received any reply. I know why. Because I am using in Myanmar.
    So, Please tell me advise. How to do to access internet on default browser? Thanks you,

Thanks and regards,
    Min Maw
    Hello! Every BlackBerry phone except the Os10 devices, can acces internet via 2acces points: the BlackBerry Apn (used for the default browser, bbm and many other apps) and the normal Apn (used by fewer apps, like youtube or opera mini). So, unfortunately you need blackberry internet to use apps made by BlackBerry. There is no solution and in your case, the single fix would be to upgrade to BlackBerry z10/q10 (which do not require any kind of special internet connection).
    I hope I was able to help.
    Your sincerely,
    Ioan Suhov.
    raino and Minmaw like this.
    05-16-13 01:31 PM
    Another (less welcome) solution would be downgrading to an OS 5 BlackBerry.
    05-16-13 10:17 PM
    Well, and what would you fix by having an OS5 device ? On my Blackberry Curve 8520 running OS 5, I still need BB APN to use browser...
    05-16-13 10:47 PM