I mean honestly, can't RIM give us anything? They announced this phone almost 3 MONTHS AGO!!! Who the **** announces a phone and then takes going on a half a year to release it? This is nonsense...
    07-19-11 01:49 PM
    We don't know. Stop yelling at us.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-11 01:50 PM
    Mike Loseridis told me it's August 28th.
    07-19-11 01:59 PM
    Maybe RIM wants to do a ninja like release? You'll wakeup one day and enter your local wireless phone store and be totally shocked that the 9900 is there. ;p
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    07-19-11 02:00 PM
    Because its RIM.

07-19-11 02:01 PM
    I no this is a fail... It's making me have more time around an iPhone, and the more I play with it the better it feels to me lol I don't want to have an iPad 2 and an iPhone
    07-19-11 02:16 PM
    RIM is not releasing to keep their company profits down, to avoid taxes.
    07-19-11 02:25 PM
    I mean honestly, can't RIM give us anything? They announced this phone almost 3 MONTHS AGO!!! Who the **** announces a phone and then takes going on a half a year to release it? This is nonsense...
    RIM has not released a new BBOS (phone) device in a long time! Sure they have been working on the PlayBook and other things, but they absolutely HAD to announce the 9900/9930 at BB.MWC. Investors would "freak out" even more than they have been... If RIM did not, everyone would be screaming that they still had no plans to release new phones, etc. Everything will be okay. Promise! We can wait another month +/-
    07-19-11 02:32 PM
    Lol that was funny
    07-19-11 02:34 PM
    I mean honestly, can't RIM give us anything?
    They have, multiple times. They are waiting on carrier certification. It's not RIMs decision at this point for not being released.
    07-19-11 02:58 PM
    because for once they want to give the Uk something first!
    07-19-11 04:41 PM
    Maybe RIM wants to do a ninja like release? You'll wakeup one day and enter your local wireless phone store and be totally shocked that the 9900 is there. ;p
    Last time I was in a verizon store (about a week ago) they didn't have any BB's on display...at all!
    07-19-11 04:42 PM
    Last time I was in a verizon store (about a week ago) they didn't have any BB's on display...at all!
    Dang! At least ours in Pittsburgh are in the back on shelves. They're (no lie) not turned on and are collecting dust, but at least they're physically present in the store!
    07-19-11 04:44 PM

I love this

07-19-11 05:27 PM
    The answer to your question is quoted below.

They are waiting on carrier certification. It's not RIMs decision at this point for not being released.
    07-19-11 05:34 PM
    Dang! At least ours in Pittsburgh are in the back on shelves. They're (no lie) not turned on and are collecting dust, but at least they're physically present in the store!
    Maybe Verizon is waiting until these are all gone (just checked this now)
    07-19-11 05:36 PM
    Just release it already to quell this anxiety.
    07-19-11 05:49 PM
    The phone is fine, RIM left it with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.

07-19-11 08:04 PM
    At this point I don't even want to see any release info until a week or two before it comes out. You got to know a ton of people will say, why tell us a month before its out. RIM is so stupid, now nobody is going to buy existing product. hint hint.
    07-19-11 08:31 PM
    It will be here....when it gets here/thread!

07-19-11 09:04 PM
    carriers slowness should be an embarrassment to rim.when the apple iphone 5 and new androids arrive,rim's devices will have lost all the thunder.the launch for the iphone 5 will have shockwaves of a tsunami.rim you really lost the opportunity to gain ground and revenue over the competition by not releasing any new device the last few months.now its going to bite,just hope qnx is your recovery aid.
    07-19-11 09:25 PM
    Maybe Verizon is waiting until these are all gone (just checked this now)
    Those will never be gone at that price. That is what I payed for it on launch day.
    07-20-11 01:41 AM

I love this

I love how someone liked your post of you simply liking someone elses post... I mean damn, if someone likes this post then it will be like Inception.. It's a quote inside of a quote inside of a quote inside of a "like" inside of a "like" insi... You get the point Hahaha
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 07-20-11 at 02:00 AM.
    gord888 likes this.
    07-20-11 01:57 AM
    Hahaha. Best explanation yet!!

Times are tough now-a-days. Every penny you can save counts.

07-20-11 02:05 AM
    carriers slowness should be an embarrassment to rim.when the apple iphone 5 and new androids arrive,rim's devices will have lost all the thunder.the launch for the iphone 5 will have shockwaves of a tsunami.rim you really lost the opportunity to gain ground and revenue over the competition by not releasing any new device the last few months.now its going to bite,just hope qnx is your recovery aid.
    Only if RIM would understand that
    By that time the super awesome galaxxy S 2 would be out,
    If RIM won't hurry up it wld be
    Galaxy S 2. Vs iPhone 5 vs 9900 with a crappy os

07-20-11 08:27 AM
97 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD