I don't understand. :/
    Where can I get the 199 or 149 deal you guys?
    07-06-09 06:28 PM
    07-06-09 06:32 PM
    Free? O_________________O
    07-06-09 06:32 PM
    The commercials I see say $199 @ AT&T.
    You can also check Best Buy.
    I think another website called let's talk offers it cheaper
    I'm pretty certain (according to recent post similar to yours) that the price varies due to location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 06:35 PM
    But for a contract? At this point you are sacrificing a phone that's almost a year into the market. Why not go on ebay or craigslist and get an unlocked phone without you getting into a contract. I should have done that...*sigh* our market place has many selling their bolds for $300 or so.

07-06-09 09:08 PM
    Craigslist !
    07-07-09 04:34 AM
    I bought mine on amazon last week for $50, but that was with a two year contract. I wish I would have waited a week, but I had no idea Walmart even sold BBs, so I may have never noticed anyway.
    07-07-09 05:21 AM
    A week after I got my Bold, they raised the price $50 to $249 up here. I got her for $99.

07-07-09 06:57 AM
    In Atlanta they are $99 with a $99 rebate online at Walmart. Walmart is through Let's Talk, so that is who you deal with, not Walmart. I just ordered a Bold for the primary line on our Family Plan with a two year extension of the contract. I do not mind extending the contract as we have no intention of switching carriers, and a free Blackberry is a good deal!!
    07-12-09 02:47 PM
    Hey Folks,

I was with ATT for many years but left when they didn't pick up the Treo 755p. I have held out waiting for a new Palm, but it is obvious that the Pre is a social rather than business phone. Thought I might get a Tour, but was disappointed that it lacked Wifi. After reading these forums and talking with friends who owned a BB, I went to ATT today to look at the Bold and decided I am ready to take the plunge to RIM!!! I decided to make a price check and actually put in my order at Amazon. After I double checked these boards and found the Walmart deal I cancelled the Amazon order ($124, but no activation) and ordered from Walmart (Free after rebate, but $36 activation). Bottom line I saved, almost $90 that can go to accessories and downloads. Many Thanks!!!!
    07-12-09 05:13 PM
    Not sure why anyone would pay $300+ for a phone they didn't have to extend a contract on. It costs only $170 to cancel the contract with AT&T. Free Bold with contract extend. Big deal on the contract
    07-12-09 05:22 PM
    plus first months fees, credit check, possible deposit, and usually those places that give it to you for free mandate 6 months of a full voice (700-750+ minutes) and data plan or else your rebate will be void.
    07-12-09 05:35 PM
    Walmart does not require a deposit, but yes, you can not change your plan for 6 months. Again, not a problem for me as we have been with AT&T/Cingular/ Bell South Mobility for 22 years; not looking for a change now!

Free is free if you follow the rules; rules I am willing to deal with for free.
    07-12-09 09:09 PM
    The guy at the AT&T store told me it was because they are trying to sell more iPhones.
    07-12-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD