is BBM'ing by PIN different then by adding the person by their email address?
    02-13-09 10:06 PM
    I don;t know anyone else with blackberries, as I'm the only person among my friends who have one.

I would like to use Blackberry messenger, so If anyone wants to add me to chat!!! FEEL FREE TO DO SO!, I still havent gotten a chance to test it out since I have no one to add...

Sad isnt it lol
    02-13-09 10:19 PM
    Add me! pin:24A01689. (p.s. For those who didn't know, if you type mypin anywhere in your berry and press space it will put your pin in)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 11:03 PM
    This is my issue. I only share my pin with the 3 other members of my family that have BB's. I was looking at the AV/shadow app for the BB, but you have to register and they require your Pin number. I want the app but I don't want to give my pin to a commercial enterprise.
    02-26-09 02:57 PM
    I eat sleep and drink bbm.
    02-26-09 03:01 PM
    I don;t know anyone else with blackberries, as I'm the only person among my friends who have one.

I would like to use Blackberry messenger, so If anyone wants to add me to chat!!! FEEL FREE TO DO SO!, I still havent gotten a chance to test it out since I have no one to add...

Sad isnt it lol
    hehehehehe dude i used to be you a few months ago....till i convinced some of my friends to get a BB!!! they get employee discounts so it was a good incentive! lolzzz!!
    02-26-09 03:30 PM
    i noticed that since i started using bbm i'm not on AIM or WLM as much as I used to... i guess my "circle" has gotten sense that BB's are the way to go!=]
    02-26-09 03:36 PM
    My daughter was kidnapped by human traffickers from Albania, and after I tore through Europe killing everyone in sight, I finally tracked them down using their BB pin. I used BB messenger and acted like I was an oil sheik from Dubai looking to buy some virgins, and then lured them to the yaught I borrowed (stole), and killed them all with 2 nails and a car battery. When I got my little girl back home, my ex-wife left her rich new husband so we could all be one happy family again.

We're getting divorced again tomorrow because I met 18 year old twins from Oslo using my BBM.
    02-26-09 04:42 PM
    Sorry but my Bold makes me feel like Bond, James-Jason-Bourne-Bond... Jr.
    02-26-09 04:44 PM
    I see that we can post our PIN in our forum profiles, but why? What purpose does it serve?
    I don't know... for dirty chat? Stop being such a recluse and mingle.

I once gave this girl my PIN and met her at a bar. I was a tad under the influence when we met (meaning the beer goggles were strapped on tight). Anyway, I passed out 30 minutes later (I think that wildabeast slipped me a roofie... I don't know) and woke up with the worst pain ever. Turns out, that wild bison turned me into her own personal hand puppet and left me for dead. But I got the last laugh. I tracked that hairy gorilla down, shot it, stuffed it and mounted it over my fireplace.

Point of the story, DON'T give out your PIN without seeing a pic first. Oh, and make sure if you're going to stuff a wild animal, let the pros do it. It can get messy.

Don't take what I'm saying seriously. My brain has been temporarily hijacked.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 02-26-09 at 05:09 PM.
    02-26-09 05:01 PM
    I don't know... for dirty chat? Stop being such a recluse and mingle.

Don't take what I'm saying seriously. My brain has been temporarily hijacked.
    your PIN isn't posted
    02-26-09 05:05 PM
    your PIN isn't posted
    True story.
    02-26-09 05:13 PM
    True story.
    only in socal ... lol
    02-26-09 05:27 PM
    is BBM'ing by PIN different then by adding the person by their email address?
    ANYONE?? ?
    02-26-09 10:33 PM
    ANYONE?? ?
    Are you looking to contact the person via BBM or e-mail? Two very different means of communication. Don't really get your question.
    02-27-09 06:29 PM
    can we use this without data plan?
    Have only email plan.
    using BBM to people in other countries? Any extra charge?

Thanks
    02-27-09 08:59 PM
    Are you looking to contact the person via BBM or e-mail? Two very different means of communication. Don't really get your question.
    i can add someone to my bbm contact via email address or pin. is there a difference?
    02-27-09 10:11 PM
    Can you block IMs in the future from certain individuals?

Personally I'd sooner walk hot coals than give out my PIN.
    Haha I was thiking the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 12:00 AM
    BB PIN's aren't a matter of national security.
    lmao.. Being new to BBs and these forums, I was a bit perplexed as to why PINs were posted. Your reply makes me feel a bit less tense about it LOL
    03-04-09 11:40 AM
    can we use this without data plan?
    Have only email plan.
    using BBM to people in other countries? Any extra charge?

Thanks
    No, you need a data plan for BBM. You can BBM any BB user regardless of location at no additional charge. It's already in the data plan.
    03-04-09 11:49 AM
    i can add someone to my bbm contact via email address or pin. is there a difference?
    In order to add them to BBM, you must get their PIN or send your PIN to the person via text message. Just type "MyPIN" in the body of the text and send away. Wait for the reply...
    03-04-09 11:50 AM
    BB PIN's aren't a matter of national security.
    Haha!!! that's very funny but very true!!
    03-04-09 04:49 PM
    It's a great way to connect with other like minded individuals--->> which can lead to wife swapping and other erotic encounters...
    In that case I'm adding my PIN immediately!!
    10-07-09 12:50 PM
    sik tings

trust u dont know wot ur missing
    10-07-09 01:57 PM
    In that case I'm adding my PIN immediately!!
    You might want to doublecheck your PIN. PINS are generally alphanumeric. I could be wrong, but yours is the first i have ever seen that contains digits only.
    10-07-09 02:19 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD