Out of every developer, including RIM themself, not one has made a program that provided high-quality streaming video....except the makers of Ponyt.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Yes I know multimedia capabilities aren't Blackberry's strongest point, but still. I always thought the Bold was RIM's first step towards making a better multimedia device. I am always willing to watch video trailers on Ponyt, but cringe when I think of watching anything on youtube.

I just wish someone could provide high quality streaming videos with a library like youtube in a bug-free clean interface.
    06-30-09 03:25 PM
    It's Poynt (point with a y), not Ponyt. I love the movie trailers with this app. It's too bad we don't have a good youtube app to do the same. I feel your pain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 04:24 PM
    I love poynt.....one of my fav apps
    06-30-09 04:25 PM
    It's Poynt (point with a y), not Ponyt. I love the movie trailers with this app. It's too bad we don't have a good youtube app to do the same. I feel your pain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've learned that...Xenozu is a free app that works well; or try m.youtube.com
    06-30-09 04:46 PM
    I've learned that...Xenozu is a free app that works well; or try m.youtube.com
    I've used them all...

m.youtube = worse
    xenozu = still bad
    vuclip, vision = okay
    poptiq = good, but horrible interface

try poynt on HQ for yourself and you'll see...
    06-30-09 05:48 PM
    you are correct, poynt quality is top notch
    06-30-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD