Seriously now...WTF is up with the RIM/VZW relationship. The biggest effing network in the USA and they can't announce the 9930??? I swear to god, this is the biggest eff up of a device announcement in the history of devices!!!! I cant take it anymore!!!! WHERE IS THIS DEVICE???!!!!
    08-03-11 07:31 PM
    It's in the UK. Sorry ... couldn't resist.
    08-03-11 07:33 PM
    Seriously now...WTF is up with the RIM/VZW relationship. The biggest effing network in the USA and they can't announce the 9930??? I swear to god, this is the biggest eff up of a device announcement in the history of devices!!!! I cant take it anymore!!!! WHERE IS THIS DEVICE???!!!!
    Its coming, dont worry so much. No one has announced this devices release date yet. Sprint just said "Fall". Rogers is going tomorrow. If any other US carrier announces a release date for this phone then start complaining.
    08-03-11 07:37 PM
    based on the leaked roadmap (assuming it's legit), i don't see the 9930 listed on it while the roadmap lists devices to launch after 9/1. so there is still hope that verizon will release the phone this month.
    Gregory Ryan likes this.
    08-03-11 07:39 PM
    based on the leaked roadmap (assuming it's legit), i don't see the 9930 listed on it while the roadmap lists devices to launch after 9/1. so there is still hope that verizon will release the phone this month.
    I was thinking the same thing, but Im not adding any more conjecture to these forums.
    08-03-11 07:41 PM
    remember the announcement that said " by end of summer"?...now carriers are saying fall???? this is a huge huge disappointment!!! I am so frustrated because I have been waiting a long time and my phone just died!! I am without a device right now
    08-03-11 07:42 PM
    Yeah I noticed that the leaked road map starts on 9/1. So I am cautiously optimistic for an August release!
    08-03-11 07:43 PM
    my 9950 died a couple of weeks ago and i'm relegated to use my 8330 which is running...uh...4.5.0.191

nomoredroid, i feel your frustration
    08-03-11 07:46 PM
    I hear you guys.....I'm so sick of my tour. The awful browsing has taken its toll. I'm actually tempted to get an iphone because of this.

But the bb keyboard is truly hard to give up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    asdfjkandreax likes this.
    08-03-11 07:52 PM
    Does anyone know when it will be released on Rogers?
    08-03-11 07:54 PM
    08-03-11 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD