hi all,
    i got a problem with my bold. my bold has t-mobile network. and an email set up in hotmail.
    i have set up an email, an it worked properly, it showed the plain text and so enjoying.
    but in the last two weeks, i don't know what is happening to my bold.
    it starts receiving email messages with html format.
    i tried to go to options and went through email settings, in my phone there are only 3 following options which is: Confirm delivery, Confirm read, and send read receipts. there are no other options like my friend's bold.

so what is happening? how to fix it? does anyone know? because i really need your help.

Thx
    10-29-08 01:48 PM
    You want to go from html to plain text .... Right?

Funny coz most people complain because they have problems receiving in html format.

In case try going to your message icon and press menu>options>email settings. You should be able to disable html from here.

Alternatively when a new email arrives, open it up and press menu . You should have an option to change the email to plain text.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 01:54 PM
    in messages hit menu >options>email settings. Under automatically download images set to no. or under enable HTML set to no. or when you get a html email hit menu and get plain text.
    10-29-08 01:54 PM
    You want to go from html to plain text .... Right?

Funny coz most people complain because they have problems receiving in html format.
    THat was my first thought!
    10-29-08 01:55 PM
    Yep first time I've seen someone unhappy getting html email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 01:59 PM
    Why would you want plain text?
    10-29-08 02:01 PM
    i don't know what is plain text and what is html format, since i'm new to blackberry. but, the problem is, i couldn't find the option to enable/disable html format in message>messages options>email settings> and nothing here..
    i just have CONFIRM DELIVERY, CONFIRM READ, and SEND READ RECEIPTS. there are no other options...

how could this happen? did i mess up something before, so this happened?
    10-31-08 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD