I have some fonts too, how did you install it to your bb ? I don't know how to add my fonts to my 9900 and oh if its an app I don't have a credit card

just the same step as OP state. and it free!

Sent from Crackberry forums app with the awesome Bold 9900 keyboard.
    ria__x likes this.
    04-08-12 08:07 AM
    deffo need a sticky on this xx
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-08-12 09:05 AM
    This is the best thread of the month!!
    The best part is that no app needed to install.. Thank you OP!
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-08-12 09:10 AM
    How do I attach files from crackberry mobile ?
    I observed the fonts are bblovewebfonts.
    I have bblovebolditalic,medium & semibolditalic

I had all the fonts before 6 in total but didn't know how to install them, thanks to the OP I have all the 6 of them installed.
    If I can't attach them from mobile someone should pm me with his/her email I would email them and expect the person to attach here of course
    And no am not going to the full site
    04-08-12 01:29 PM
    This is a great mod. Thanks very much.
    tre5tackz and EmoMe1609 like this.
    04-08-12 03:00 PM
    Thank you for posting this! I am loving this font on my phone!

However, I did notice something. Using this makes the text from my incoming emails and RSS feeds HUGE and difficult to read... anyone else have this problem?
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-08-12 03:38 PM

However, I did notice something. Using this makes the text from my incoming emails and RSS feeds HUGE and difficult to read... anyone else have this problem?
    This all depends on the font you choose & the font size.
    04-08-12 05:03 PM
    How do I attach files from crackberry mobile ?
    I observed the fonts are bblovewebfonts.
    I have bblovebolditalic,medium & semibolditalic

I had all the fonts before 6 in total but didn't know how to install them, thanks to the OP I have all the 6 of them installed.
    If I can't attach them from mobile someone should pm me with his/her email I would email them and expect the person to attach here of course
    And no am not going to the full site
    What do you need to do?
    04-08-12 05:03 PM

You probably need to go into Options and change the font size.
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-08-12 05:07 PM
    What do you need to do?
    I just said that 3 of the fonts were uploaded here they are the bblovewebfonts and I had them months ago just didn't know how to install them, the bbloveitalics fonts I have hasn't been uploaded here, so if anyone is interested pm me your email, I can't attach files from mobile
    04-08-12 06:54 PM
    how do you actually use these?

br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-semibold-webfont.ttf
    br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-bold-webfont.ttf
    br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-medium-webfont.ttf
    04-08-12 07:45 PM
    I think you should make a thread that teach us "how to install font without any app on Blackberry".. cause this trick can be use with any font.
    04-08-12 07:57 PM
    how do you actually use these?

br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-semibold-webfont.ttf
    br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-bold-webfont.ttf
    br.blackberry.com/assets/fonts/blackberrylove-medium-webfont.ttf
    1. Copy the link to your browser and it will download the font.

2. After you are done with download, just follow OP instruction to make it available in your Blackberry.

3. Just set the font from you blackberry option.
    tre5tackz, bpanesar and umac like this.
    04-08-12 08:00 PM
    I think you should make a thread that teach us "how to install font without any app on Blackberry".. cause this trick can be use with any font.
    You can do it. My first intention for this thread was for discussion, it then carried over into a instructional manual. lol
    04-08-12 08:48 PM
    You can do it. My first intention for this thread was for discussion, it then carried over into a instructional manual. lol
    Well, FWIW, not only is it a great mod (I really like the fonts), but you did a great job of explaining how to install them. It took longer waiting for the phone to reboot twice (once after I created the font directory and once after I copied the fonts into it) than it took to install them.

Kudos!
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-08-12 08:54 PM
    Nah! I let the original poster did it. I saw a thread that use your work and doesn't give you any credit? Did crackberry not really like xda? I mean when people us our work and they need to give credit to us.
    04-08-12 08:58 PM
    tre5tackz, what theme are you using?
    04-08-12 09:23 PM
    What I was thinking (and any CrackBerry users that know me, know I'm good at this) is since it isn't EXACTLY the BlackBerry font (needs to be modified). I now have an idea to "artistically change" the font (or a similar one) and create a custom one for myself; I haven't looked into this but I'm sure it is possible.

If anyone is interested in hearing about my progress, I might make a topic about my doing it.

I have had some success in moving other custom fonts to my BlackBerry (using this guide), but with some glitches. So for now I'll settle with what I've got (the BlackBerry Font listed here, a few from my computer, and a list of Ubuntu fonts).

this will make for an interesting little project.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums App!
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-08-12 09:53 PM
    tre5tackz, what theme are you using?
    Small Banner by bbthemes. It's 99cent.
    04-08-12 10:03 PM
    What I was thinking (and any CrackBerry users that know me, know I'm good at this) is since it isn't EXACTLY the BlackBerry font (needs to be modified). I now have an idea to "artistically change" the font (or a similar one) and create a custom one for myself; I haven't looked into this but I'm sure it is possible.

If anyone is interested in hearing about my progress, I might make a topic about my doing it.

I have had some success in moving other custom fonts to my BlackBerry (using this guide), but with some glitches. So for now I'll settle with what I've got (the BlackBerry Font listed here, a few from my computer, and a list of Ubuntu fonts).

Just go for it! I love to know this.
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-08-12 10:04 PM
    Nah! I let the original poster did it. I saw a thread that use your work and doesn't give you any credit? Did crackberry not really like xda? I mean when people us our work and they need to give credit to us.
    There's another thread like this? Where? And, I'll make the Font Tutorial thread when I get the time. Also, I'd like you guys to help me create it(proofread, and give feedback).
    EmoMe1609 likes this.
    04-08-12 10:07 PM

DO IT! I'd like to see this happen.
    04-08-12 10:09 PM
    Well, FWIW, not only is it a great mod (I really like the fonts), but you did a great job of explaining how to install them. It took longer waiting for the phone to reboot twice (once after I created the font directory and once after I copied the fonts into it) than it took to install them.

Kudos!
    Thanks. I didn't know I did that well. How should I start up the new thread? "How to install custom fonts[tutorial]" <---- is that good?
    04-08-12 10:12 PM
    Thanks. I didn't know I did that well. How should I start up the new thread? "How to install custom fonts[tutorial]" <---- is that good?

This is better from my opinion "[tutorial] How to install custom fonts on blackberry without any apps"

EmoMe1609 likes this.
    04-08-12 10:18 PM
    This is better from my opinion "[tutorial] How to install custom fonts on blackberry without any apps"

See, teamwork! And, I do like that one better.
    EmoMe1609 likes this.
    04-08-12 10:27 PM
135 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD