sit down with Opera or any other company which has been building browsers for years and create a browser which works?

Perhaps it's a lot to ask them to create a fully functional browser from scratch??

Surely Opera can adapt their Opera Mobile 9.5 for BB? (I know mini works but I already have it on my outdated nokia, I would feel sold short if I upgraded to a bold and still had to use mini!)...
    08-31-08 02:49 AM
    The browser(4.7) on the 95xx kicks the 4.6 browsers a$ $!! The rumored changes in 5.0 is a completely new browser.
    08-31-08 03:44 AM
    The browser(4.7) on the 95xx kicks the 4.6 browsers a$ $!! The rumored changes in 5.0 is a completely new browser.
    Link? Where did u hear about that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 07:28 AM
    Btew what's wrong with the default browser. I love it, the opera browser sucks imo. Just wait for firefox mobile, that's will kick some serious tail.

08-31-08 07:30 AM
    Crucial knows what's up lol. I agree though that the firefox will be sweet
    08-31-08 07:35 AM
    I like the default browser too. You may want to adjust your browser configuration.

08-31-08 08:27 AM
    The only thing I don't like about browsing on BB and this effects any browser you can possibly use is no flash content. Why on earth hasn't adobe ported flash to the BB platform. Nearly every page I open up there is some flash content I can't view and have to forward the page address to my pc email so I can look at it later. Only other thing that bothers me is playing video (streaming or downloading) I, not quite as often as the flash issue, run into mpg, avi, mov video that I can't play. Both are frequent enough to be quite annoying.

08-31-08 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD