06-15-09 12:39 PM
41 12
tools
    I have a friend that has two, he likes to be on the phone and read, reply emails at the same time anywhere without a headset.
    06-14-09 01:23 PM
    One for work and one for play.
    06-14-09 01:52 PM
    I have a friend that has two, he likes to be on the phone and read, reply emails at the same time anywhere without a headset.
    On the bold you can do that tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 10:36 PM
    one work and one personal
    06-14-09 10:37 PM
    Even if you can have both BES and BIS on the same phone that's not the point. My company bb is on BES...the browser is locked and am not even allowed to add a BIS account. So I have my own personal bb for me personally and for my own business.

Ok so its when your company bb is so strict that you can't use it for personal use either. I would assume that anyone would try as hard as they could to use one phone if they could. Is it only people whose companys block bis use that have two though? And I'm not talking about people who do it because they just "want" to have two

06-14-09 10:39 PM
    why don't some of these people have two different phone numbers for thier BB? Or maybe this is not possible?
    06-14-09 11:02 PM
    they do. each phone has its own number. However if they wanted to it would be possible to forward the calls from one phone and have them sent to the other so they would only need to carry one.
    06-15-09 12:10 AM
    been thinking about getting a second Berry myself....that darn Tour can't get here soon enough
    06-15-09 02:04 AM
    2 BBs would be nice, but the new 32GB iPhone will be my second phone mostly for music and pix, and my Bold for email.
    06-15-09 06:55 AM
    Well...its because most of us NEED 256 bit encryption/instant push email to our Blackberries. Most of us think we are super important or it just looks cool to have two of them.
    You know...we need NSA level encryption to get our instant on email from our friends, 1-800-Flowers, our sisters and brothers, etc. We can't deal with the 1-2 minute delay in getting out email like our brethren who use iPhones or Palm Pres. If we have 2 of them...we get all of that super secure email even faster...because we are so important! :-)
    06-15-09 07:58 AM
    In my case, I have a personal BB and a work BB. The company I work for has a very stricy policy that prohibits employees from acccessing the intranet or other company systems on personally owned devices which includes desk/laptop computers and BlacBerrys.
    06-15-09 08:10 AM
    In my case, I have a personal BB and a work BB. The company I work for has a very stricy policy that prohibits employees from acccessing the intranet or other company systems on personally owned devices which includes desk/laptop computers and BlacBerrys.
    and I assume they won't let you add BIS to your work phone?
    06-15-09 11:31 AM
    Because I get bored :-(
    06-15-09 12:01 PM
    and I assume they won't let you add BIS to your work phone?

You got it. The work BlackBerry is for work only.
    06-15-09 12:03 PM
    I have two numbers, one for Houston, one for Cleveland. I thought about a Pearl Flip or an IPhone for one of the numbers, but decided that the $30/month for data wasn't worth it to me, so I ended up getting a Motorola Tundra (which is a pretty cool phone).
    06-15-09 12:34 PM
    why not just use a service like voip for your second number? Or why not just have to number forwarded to the other phone so you don't need to carry two
    06-15-09 12:39 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD