I have been trying to figure this one out for a while. I have two email accounts link to my berry. Both are aol email accounts. The problem is that when I try o send an email and select from which one to send it from I now have four choice, they are doubling up. For example for email one it shows up as xxxx@aol.com and then xxxx@AOL.com. The same thing happens for my calendars. Each account shows up twice, so in essence it splits them up and I have 4 separate calendars. What can I do to get rid of the extra accounts that show up and correctly show only the two emails(and associated calendars)on my berry. Thanks for any help. I am at a lost with this one. PS. Went to the blackberry BIS website to make sure I did not type each email in twice when I registered them and it correctly only shows the two emails that are registered.
    07-02-10 09:35 PM
    Try resending the service books. If that does not work, delete the accounts off the BIS site and re-add them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 09:39 PM
    Did the resending books and all the email accounts come back the same...doubled up. I see service books for all four. I do notice that the accounts have @aol in lower case letters and then the doubles have aol in uppercase letters. Is the serever reading them as seperate accounts seeing that they are in upper case letters?
    07-02-10 09:42 PM
    Delete and re enter the email accounts through the bis website or right on the device?
    07-02-10 09:43 PM
    How do I get the service books resent again to me?
    07-02-10 09:48 PM
    That is the same place if doing setup > email setup.

07-02-10 09:49 PM
    found it. thanks. lets see if this does the trick
    07-02-10 09:52 PM
    Ahh the trick was deleting the service books for the doubles. Just weird how they just popped up out of nowhere.
    07-02-10 10:04 PM
    They may come back with an auto push or even a manual SB push.

07-03-10 09:22 AM
    I got my new Bold 2 weeks ago and its on Telus' new HSPA network. When I went to log into BIS my account had been suspended and I couldn't send my service books from the internet. I could however log in on my BB and setup new accounts.

Once I had setup my emails again, I called Telus to find out about my BIS account being suspended. To make a long story short, when I logged in from my BB and created the email I created duplicate email accounts. The tech at Telus was able to enable my BIS account and delete the duplicate accounts I had created.

If the duplicates show up again, call your carrier and get a Tech on the line (not the regular customer service) and get them to delete the duplicates.
    07-03-10 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD